The 4 options

*Lena and Kara have just moved in together*
Kara's POV
I promised Lena I would cook for her. It's our first night together in our house and I was going to cook an amazing dinner with the help of heat vision to sort of finalise to her that she is in a loving household for the first time in her life. It's important to me that we are finally moving in together but it is 100x more important to her and I know it. I want our first night to be special and planned.
But here I am with a fist full of alien brains, my Supergirl duties overriding my Supergirlfriend duties yet again. I would've loved to just hand this issue over to the DEO but Lena made me promise I'd never choose her over my Supergirl stuff and I did. How stupid was I? Anyway I had finally finished off the alien so I went home.
Lena's POV
Kara hadn't come home yet. I guessed it was Supergirl duties again. I wasn't mad at all. I still couldn't get over how amazing my life has turned out and no amount of alien fights could make me forget it. I could tell Kara was getting stressed that she wasn't spending enough time with me so I asked her to move in with me. Again, I can't believe she said yes, but here I am waiting for her in OUR house! God I love that girl so much.
I heard a key gangle in the door and got up to greet her.
'Hey Babe I am so so so sorry. I can't stress enough how sorry I am. I had a long day and there was this huge alien and he was trying to destroy the city and I just had to-' I cut her off by placing my hand gently behind her soft curls and pulling her into a lingering kiss. Her lips were soft and sweet as they crashed against mine. I pulled away to catch a breath.
'Hey. Hey. It's okay. Seriously it's okay.' I reassured her.
'No it's not. I- I wanted to cook for you, I wanted-'
I cut her off again but with words this time.
'It's okay Kara. You had a long day so I'm giving you 4 options.'
She looked at me confused.
'1) we go to bed and sleep'
She continued to stare at me with a light smile and I couldn't help but smile back.
'2) we go to bed and...' I trailed off and bit my lip, knowing she'd get the hint.
She certainly did and I could hear a slight hitch in her breath.
'3) we eat takeout. Your favourite and you can order as many portions as you wish'
She giggled at that, a sound I love and cherish.
'4) we talk about your day and you can unload any and all stress it held on me. Cause I'm here for you Kara whenever you need. You're stuck with me now.'
She looked at me lovingly and before answering me kissed me softly again. Gosh I could never get enough of her lips on mine.
'Hmm 3. I haven't eaten all day and I could eat a whole menu.'
'I will hold your word for it. And all day? Kara Danvers have I inflicted my bad eating habits on you?'
She laughed at that and slapped my arm playfully
'But on a real note make sure you eat. Supergirl needs to be energised enough to fight crime and come back in one piece to her girlfriend.' I said.
'Deal. I will eat so I can come through this door everyday. Our door.' She smiled.
'Our door. Our house. God I have never felt more at home' I exclaimed, meaning every last word.
'Come on let's order' Kara pulled me into our kitchen.
The next week...
Kara's POV
I'm racing back to the house, late again from another Supergirl mission. I've been waiting all day to see Lena as she's been busy at L-Corp and I've been busy at CatCo. She was asleep when I woke up and I couldn't bring myself to wake her up. She looked so beautiful, wrapped up in the blankets she stole from me during the night and breathing peacefully. I stopped at the door and grabbed my keys out of my pocket.
I stepped in, hoping she was still awake.
There she was. Leaning on the countertop like a goddess and smiling at me like I am a goddess.
'Hey I'm sorry.' I said, wondering if she'll be mad at me for being so late.
'Hey. And seriously Kara it's okay. It will always be okay'. She slides over to me and gave me a small kiss. I whined when she pulled away, upset at how short but sweet it was.
'Hmm. 4 options.' She said with a smile.
I smiled back, knowing exactly what option to choose as I felt a yawn coming on. '1' I said sleepily and she agreed, both of us helping each other up the stairs to our bedroom.
Three years later...
Lena's POV
My day was filled with meeting after meeting. I was bored out of my mind and desperately wanted to go home. So when Jess told me that that was the last meeting of the day, I sighed in relief and rushed to the elevator.
As I walked down the street, I remembered me and Kara were supposed to have a meal together tonight. Like we do every night but I hate missing them. I jogged home pretty much and unlocked the door.
'Hun I am so terribly sorry work ran late and-' she cut me off by dragging me into a kiss that was long and loving.
'Don't apologise. I know my wife can work a lot.' I will never get tired of the glint in her eyes she gets when she calls me 'wife'. I am sure I have the same.
'I know but still-' I got cut off again.
'No. No apologies. 4 options' she asked.
I pretended to think for a few seconds, already knowing my answer as I had been craving her ever since last night when she moaned my name and had lost all stamina to do so again. Oh how I wanted to hear that sound again. I smirked up at her.
'2' I said in a seductive whisper. Her eyes widened a bit before turning a dark shade.
'Say no more Mrs Danvers' I internally smiled at the last name I had taken 2 years ago, but on the outside I was way too turned on for that. Instead, I bit my lip as my wife grabbed my waist. She swiftly positioned me so I was straddling her hips and she slowly walked up the stairs. As she was doing so, I kissed her passionately on the lips, sliding my tongue into her mouth and moaning at the contact. My body heated up and I could tell hers did too as when I pulled away to kiss down her neck, I heard a low whimper. God no sounds could be better than hers and I never stopped until I heard them. We finally got up the stair and I was placed gently onto our mattress. The same mattress was worn through during the night and early into the morning...