Paperwork

A bit sexual...
Kara's POV
I had been back from a supergirl mission for half an hour and am getting really impatient for Lena to get home. I just want to see her. Okay and kiss her. And straddle her. And fuck her senseless. But she was workinggggg ugh. I decided to just go to her office, watch her work which will tick off my first wish from my wishlist (or should I say wishlust?!) . I flew over to the top floor of L-Corp and gently landed on her balcony, letting out a small,'Hey' so as not to scare her.
'Hey babe sorry I'm just finishing some paperwork I know I should be home by now but I'm on a role. And I've got to get as much work done as possible so I can have the 3 weeks off in a few months for our wedding.' She didn't look up at me at all until the last word, clear excitement and joy in her eyes. I loved that I was the one who put those emotions there. It was no secret we were both extatique to be marrying each other and we often spend an hour simply smiling at each other and repeating the words 'we're getting married!'. This hour is then usually followed with a dance around the house, me mainly bouncing up and down with no care in the world and Lena awkwardly trying to get her body to move correctly. I'd never say it to her gorgeous face but she is a terrible dancer. But in those few hours that seem to be a weekly occurrence at the moment, she and I are at our happiest, carefree and unproductive, the only thing fuelling our actions being the colossal love we feel for each other. I'm so so so happy I get to see that side of Lena. From the moment I met my steely CEO fiancé, I knew she had a soft spot and it was almost like my mission to find it. I succeeded with flying colours and promptly made a home in that soft spot and stayed there. She brought a side of me I had never met as well. One which wasn't so needed by everyone. The pressure of working in the brutal business of journalism AND the pressure of saving the whole world daily is a lot for one person. But whenever I'm around her it's not just me. She shares it with herself and makes me feel lightweight and I don't feel alone with my problems anymore.
'It's fine. Is it okay if I just sit and keep you company?' I asked with a pleading tone. She made a long drawn out eye contact with me and narrowed her eyes at me at the end which I found weirdly hot.
'Are you going to distract me like last time?' The vivid flashbacks I had of last time only made her look hotter.
'If I remember correctly, it ended up with you on that table, screaming my name 4 times in a row. If you had any security on this floor they'd have been scared that something had happened.'
A slight blush crept on her face and I could see in her eyes she was recalling every single time I was talking about. 'Kara please okay. I need to finish.'
'The work or...' I trailed off with a playful look.
She simply chuckled and sighed, obviously picking up her speed.
I got comfy, trying desperately to get the inappropriate thoughts flooding my head as I watched her hands grip her pen slightly tighter or her slender fingers typed furiously. I also desperately tried not to think of those same hands turning white as she gripped the table after an amazing orgasm I would have given her or those same hands deep inside me.
She wasn't helping in the slightest. Subconsciously, she had licked her bottom lip before placing it between her teeth in concentration. The face she was subsequently pulling was very close to the face I see whilst thrusting my fingers further into her. I felt a burning in my body that was slowly building up. I was willing it to go down again, knowing what I wanted could not be had right now but it was no use.
'Mmh' I heard from her table. I snapped my head up and saw her slowly roll her neck back, exposing the skin I love to kiss so much. She twisted her head from side to side and groaned causing my insides to flare up with hormones.
'God my neck hurts' I heard her mutter. Knowing how much it turned her on (she had admitted it to me halfway through sex once), I used my super-speed to get around her desk to stand behind her. I heard her heart beat slightly faster and smirked at how much my powers effected her. I gently placed my hand on her shoulder for support and bent my head down to kiss the back of her neck. She moaned quietly in response even though she knew I could hear it.
I slowly but surely made my way to the side of her neck, sucking and kissing every inch of exposed skin. Her eyebrows were furrowed and her eyes were squeezed shut. I continued to kiss her neck until she snapped and brought my head up roughly to hers. She opened her eyes for a second and stared into mine, hers reflecting the lust I probably had in mine. After that, she pressed her lips against mine hard and pushed her head into mine to add strength to her kiss. I licked her bottom lip carefully and she groaned enough to let my tongue make its way into my mouth. I twirled her chair around slightly so she was facing away from her desk and I straddled her waist, never once taking my lips off of hers.
She pulled away slightly to my dismay and I ghosted her lips as she kept tilting her head to prevent me from kissing her again.
'We probably shouldn't be doing this in my office' she panted. I nodded and she linked her arms at the back of my neck whilst I flew out of her open doors leading to her balcony. Let's just say when we got home her knuckles did in fact turn white and the hands I were talking about did in fact enter my body several times that night.
The next morning...
I woke up to see green eyes staring at me. Black hair fell around her face, in need of a brush from all the activities we were doing late into the night.
'Hey' she said in a raspy, deep voice.
'Hey.' I said back, swallowing the want to have her again simply because of her voice. She could obviously see some of my thoughts through my facial expression because she shook her head and smiled lightly.
'No Kara. Not only am I sore from yesterday but I also have the paperwork I have yet to finish to do this morning. So no sex for you until at least tonight okay?'
I nodded sadly, hoping my pout would persuade her to change my mind. But she walked into the closet to grab some clothes whilst shouting,' Kara Danvers I've known you too long for that pout to work on me anymore'
I guess I need some new tactics.