1

Everything started to get complicated since Viktor asked Yuuri to move in with him.

It wasn't like Yuuri didn't want to live with his boyfriend, because he really wanted it, maybe too much. And it really wasn't either because he thought that it was too soon. He and Viktor had been dating for nine months now. They were introduced to each other in a double date with their respective best friends: Phichit and Chris.

Yuuri had been in a cloud those marvelous nine months. Viktor was simply fantastic, being everything Yuuri ever wanted and more. The older male was handsome but he was also kind and funny. He made Yuuri laugh a lot.

The Japanese boy couldn't keep count of how many times Viktor had helped him while he suffered one of his anxiety attacks, whispering comforting things while he held Yuuri on his strong arms.

It wasn't necessary to say that Makkachin was a plus, because Yuuri was absolutely in love with Viktor's poodle.

So no, it wasn't because of Viktor why Yuuri was scared to move in with him. On the contrary, it was because of him. Yuuri was scared that living with Viktor, sharing a roof 24/7 could ruin what they had. He didn't want to scare Viktor away.

You see, Yuuri was a little.

The process hadn't been easy for him. Yuuri had always been anxious, and dealt with a lot of problems due to it. The black haired boy had tried a lot of methods to cope with his anxiety, until he decided to start coloring while he watched some movies.

Yuuri found this activity very comforting. He sat in front of his desk and painted while some movie -usually a Disney one. - played as a relaxing background. The boy had noticed that when he did that his mind felt like it was full of cotton, like it was difficult to think, but in a good way. He felt carefree and happy when he got there.

He felt little.

After a deep research, Yuuri could finally put a name to all of that: Age regression. There were so many categories and terms to that topic that Yuuri had felt overwhelmed that first time. He found that he had a lot of things in common with these regressors -littles, as they were also called. - And felt relieved to find that there were hundreds, even thousands of people like him.

It wasn't long after that when Yuuri decided to create himself an account on a web page called Littlespace Heaven in order to talk to other littles.

He messaged with another regressor. He had been so nice to him, explaining things Yuuri was pretty confused about. He even proposed Yuuri to buy a little something, like a stuffie or a pacifier. He suggested starting with small things that could be easily hidden but helped him to relax.

However, it took a while until Yuuri felt brave enough to buy his very first little item. He hadn't thought about it very much the day he bought his first pacifier, too scared that someone he knew would see him.

When he had arrived home that day, he decided that he would use his newly acquired item. Yuuri cleaned it off and then popped the rubber teat between his plump lips, suckling on it.

The effect had been immediate; the feeling was even better than he could have ever imagined. Yuuri felt the tension leaving his body, relaxed as the pacifier bobbed on his mouth on a constant rhythm. In fact, it got him a little sleepy.

That day, he had taken his first nap with his paci on.

Things evolved from there. Yuuri started to enjoy more child-like activities, like watching cartoons and bought coloring books with cute pictures. He bought a fuzzy pastel blue blanket and two plastic ducks for him to play. Little Yuuri named them Pipi and Yoyo, and they were the little boy's friends.