5

That weekend was the first time Viktor interacted with little Yuuri.

It was Sunday and none of them had to go anywhere, so the couple stayed longer on the bed. Viktor had Yuuri's frame between his arms, with his sleepy face facing him. The silver haired man observed entranced as his beloved rested, completely at ease. His long, dark and curly eyelashes trembling like the wings of a butterfly.

Viktor had the chance to enjoy the sight of his sleeping boyfriend for a few minutes more before the other one woke up.

And Yuuri woke up feeling little. Viktor had been watching the dark haired boy more closely the last week, starting to recognize some signals that let him know that Yuuri was feeling small. He had never seen him fully slip, something that had worried him before. What if he couldn't tell his Yuuri was in little space?

He shouldn't have worried.

As soon as Yuuri's eyes fluttered open, a shy smile spread on his pretty lips. He snuggled closer to his body, sighing contently as he closed his eyelids once again.

"Oh, none of that sleepy head." Viktor replied, rocking his shoulder softly. "Wake up, it's pretty late already."

He was also curious. Viktor wanted to discover how it was to interact with his boyfriend while he was in little space. They had talked about what was okay to do while Yuuri was little, and Viktor was sure he would knew how to act. However, he was a bit nervous.

"Nuu-uh m wanna sweep more..." Yuuri whined, voice higher than usual and still heavy because of the sleep. "You no make me wakey..."

Viktor didn't know what had he expected, but definitely it didn't make justice to this. Just hearing Yuuri's baby talk made Viktor's chest hurt due that amount of cuteness.

"Come-on, little one." he cooed, brushing away a strand of black soft hair from Yuuri's face. "We have all the day just for us. Did you sleep well, baby?"  It was so easy to shower Yuuri up with compliments, Viktor really was that cheesy.

"Uh-huh..." The younger boy nodded. Yuuri blushed as he caught Viktor's gaze completely fixed on him, burying his face into the blankets to hide it. Viktor wondered how his boyfriend had ever considered that something this adorable could disgust him.

"How if we get you into some comfy clothes, huh?" Viktor asked, receiving an almost imperceptible nod from Yuuri. A big brown eye suddenly appeared when the boy tilted his head, looking at him expectantly. "Wait there, baby boy. I'll be back in no time."

Viktor went to their dresser, and opened it from Yuuri's part. The CEO had helped Yuuri to reorganize his wardrobe, so the Japanese boy could have his little clothes on one half and the other one with his normal street clothes. It wasn't something they should put inside a box, hidden. Yuuri didn't have to hide anything, not from him at least.

Viktor grabbed the baby blue feetie pajamas decorated with yellow polka dots and the smaller box where they kept the diaper supplies.

He returned to their bed, placing a big towel on it. He gestured the little boy to get on it, in order to change him. A tiny whimper escaped through a very sleepy Yuuri, but he complied. Viktor coaxed him to raise his hips once more so he could put the diaper under his bottom.

Viktor spread some cream around Yuuri's prince parts to make sure his baby didn't get a rash. He added a generous amount of baby powder before tapping the diaper up. It was one of the thicker ones, with cute animal drawings printed on the front that would disappear when wet. Viktor then cleaned his hands using the towel under the little boy before wiping the excess of baby powder of his boyfriend's thighs.