3

It hadn't been even a day, and Viktor had already searched on the internet all the information he found about Little Space and the dynamic between a little and a caregiver.

The silver haired man was amazed of how large the results were, but he read them with detail nonetheless.

He then came up with a mental list of little supplies that were necessary for a regressor while they were into their headspace. Viktor knew Yuuri had his own items; he had seen the blue pacifier and the box with coloring books.

However, he wanted to be better informed.

"Yuuri." Viktor suddenly said, looking up from his phone screen.

The raven haired boy was curled on the other side of the couch, with his fuzzy pastel blue blanket all over him. Yuuri raised his head at being called, making a sound that indicated Viktor that he was listening.

"I was searching some info about little space just know," he said, and Viktor couldn't help but find way too endearing the blush that quickly spread through his boyfriend's cheeks. "And I wondered if you could show me your box with your little things, please?"

The request seemed to take Yuuri by surprise, because his mouth was slightly open in awe.

"I... um, sure." He muttered, and left the phone on the tea table in front of them. "I'll go get it; just wait here."

Viktor nodded, watching his boyfriend disappear through the door and returning not even two minutes later with his arms full of the box.

Viktor made the intent to help, but Yuuri just sat right next to him on the couch, placing the box at his left. Viktor saw how he grabbed something from inside, and then he showed him the familiar pacifier.

"Okay, t-this is my paci, it's pretty important to me because it was the very first little item I got." Yuuri played a bit with the tiny object in his hands, a nervous but fond smile drawn on his lips. "Whenever I need some comfort, I grab this and my blanket."

Viktor studied his boyfriend's movements, not wanting to miss a single detail about this. All of this was important to Yuuri, it was a hidden side of his lover he had yet to explore. The Russian wanted to play his part the best he could, because his Yuuri deserved that and more.

"I have some coloring books and my crayons." Yuuri continued, and this time he only picked a thin book with a cute bear on the front, it looked all worn out. "And these are Pipi and Yoyo!" the Japanese boy suddenly said. "I usually play with them while I bathe."

Yuuri was holding two plastic ducks, and the happy look on his face let Viktor know how much they meant to him. The younger one put them on his lap, and then he looked back at the box.

"I also have my onesies, the legless ones and a pair of footie pajamas. Sometimes I don't bother with them when I'm in my headspace because I struggle too much to button them up."

Viktor had read something related to that. Littles tended to become clumsier when they were deep into little space, that's why they had caregivers. He imagined a regressed Yuuri, all alone while he struggled to put his comfy pajamas. The mere thought of the black haired boy not wearing his onesies because he wasn't able to put them on by himself and he had no one to help him broke his poor heart.

"The last thing would be my diapers. " Yuuri's voice interrupted Viktor's trail of thought, who blinked and fixed his attention on his boyfriend again. "I like to wear thicker ones when I'm feeling extra little, but I understand if you don't want to take part on this."

Viktor shook his head, grabbing Yuuri's hands between his own bigger ones and made the younger one look up at him.

"Yuuri, I want you to understand that none of this is getting me uncomfortable, or that I don't want to take absolute care of you, because I do." Viktor kissed Yuuri's knuckles softly, his lips touching the skin in a feather like caress. "So don't worry about anything, my love."