4

The rest of the week went by without any problem. Viktor sometimes brought up the little space topic to ask Yuuri some things that he was worried about.

'How do I know you're in little space? Would I be able to recognize it, right?'

'What if I do something you don't like? How should I correct you when you misbehave?'

Yuuri was honestly surprised of how seriously his boyfriend had taken this. Don't take him wrong, he was very glad; something like incorporating a new dynamic in an established relationship was difficult.

But the black haired boy had surely been surprised when he came home on Friday and found on their bedroom -hung on one of the walls to avoid curious eyes- a poster with 'RULES FOR YUURI' written on it.

"Vitya," he asked, his eyes glued on the poster that hung on the wall next to their wardrobe. Concretely, next to Yuuri's little dresser. "What's this?"

"Mhm, ah that one!" Viktor said, approaching Yuuri from behind and hugging him. "I finished it yesterday, it's a set of rules for us to follow, what do you think?"

Yuuri was too busy reading what were those rules. Some of them were so domestic and simple, but detailed at the same time that his mind was in a turmoil.

1.No bad words.

2.Bedtime is at 11pm on weekdays. On weekends is at 12:30 pm.

3.When feeling sad, mad, or any other strong emotion, tell Daddy.

"Daddy?" Yuuri repeated, and looked sideways at Viktor. "D-do you want me t-to call you Daddy?"

Viktor kissed his temple, his lips feeling warm and soft on his skin. Yuuri was now leaning on his boyfriend, feeling content in his strong, secure embrace.

"Only if you want to." Viktor replied, between kisses. "I don't want you to be uncomfortable, so we can wait a bit until you're ready."

"Y-yeah."

Clean your toys after playtime.
Remember to compliment yourself every time you look at the mirror! Not allowed to speak ill of yourself.
Have at least 3 meals a day. No exception!
Until there, there were only innocent requests that basically told him to take good care of himself -something Viktor had learned that Yuuri didn't do as often- or to be well-behaved.

However from there on Yuuri felt himself blush from head to toe.

Bedtime is at 11pm. No exceptions, you must rest.
If you break any rule, must tell Daddy so you can receive your punishment.
Obey Daddy and take punishments like a good boy.
Remember Daddy loves you!
"I searched some information and messaged other caregivers as well." Viktor was saying, very near to Yuuri's head. His breath was caressing his sensitive ear. "Is it too much?"

Viktor tried to make his voice sound confident and smooth as it always was, but Yuuri could see through it. His boyfriend was upset about doing this wrong. He didn't want little space to become something his lover wouldn't enjoy as well because he was stressed, it wouldn't be rewarding at all.

"No, it is good." Yuuri assured him, tracing Viktor's sharp jaw line with his nose. "I'm okay with them, but I think we're missing something."

He detangled from Viktor's octopus grip, so he could grab a piece of paper and a black thick marker from the commode. Yuuri felt the Russian's gaze piercing his back, but he paid him no mind while he wrote.

It took the black haired boy a few minutes to write what he wanted, and then he picked some zeal. Yuuri approached Viktor's side of the wardrobe, and he stuck the paper on the side.

'RULES FOR DADDY'

Daddy is never allowed to feel like a bad Daddy.
Daddy has to cuddle me.
Daddy can't yell 'cause it's scary.
Daddy has to remember that Yuuri loves him lots and lots!