I want you back

Yo so I know with the new lessons we're back but i still wanted to make this because it's cute and I always had this idea before hand. Let's get started.
.
.
.
MC was finally leaving after the year of this exchange program. Her, Solomon, and the Angels was about to leave. Diavolo and Barbatos had a portal ready for them, though it was heartbreaking seeing this display. Luke and Simeon was the first to go back. They looked back at everyone. Luke went up to Beel.

"Even though I'm not really a fan of demons. I guess I dislike you the least." Beel smiled a him.

"Thanks Luke, I hope to see you again." Luke gave him a smile. Simeon walked up to Lucifer.

"It was great seeing you again Luci. I hope we have time to talk again." Lucifer crossed his arms with a smile.

"I agree, our time was short. Hopefully we can talk again some time." Simeon and Lucifer gave each other a nod before the two Angels walked to the portal. They said their goodbye and walked through it. The next destination was what looked to be lone house. Clearly Solomon's. He went up to Asmo.

"Don't get into too much trouble alright?" Asmo gave him a smile.

"I can't promise anything." Solomon sighed before they gave each other a handshake. He turned to Levi.

"We'll always have TSL together." Levi nodded with a smile.

"We do. You will always be my TSL buddy." Solomon started walking before giving MC his address.

"If you have time come visit me. I'll make sure to visit you as well." MC nodded before he started walking through the portal. The portal than showed MC's street. The room was silent, MC walked up two steps before looking back at the demon brothers. She turned to them before going to Belphie first. He smiled at her.

"We may not have had a lot of time together but I'll always treasure the time we did have." MC nodded.

"Same, I'll miss you Belphie." She gave him a hug before going to Beel. Beel stared down at her with sad face.

"I'm gonna miss you so much MC. I wanted to try so many more restaurants with you and be around you. I'll never forget you." MC put her hand on his cheek.

"I'll miss you more Beel. I wish we could have cooked together more. I hope I get to cook for you again someday." MC was about to hug him when he picked her up in a gentle bear hug. Once he put her down she went to Asmo.

"I'll never forget someone so beautiful. There was so much more I wanted to do with you. I wanted to have spa days with you, do your hair, paint your nails. Time is such a cruel mistress." MC giggled.

"I know and I wish there was more we could do together. Believe me when I say I can never forget someone like you Asmo." Asmo went for a hug and 'accidentally' brushed his hand against her Boob. MC hugged him, and had to put his hands back around her waist since he kept trying to go to her ass. They soon broke the hug. "Since I'm leaving I'll let it slide." MC than went to Satan, he smiled at her.

"To think I'd actually have to say goodbye to you is unreal. I wish we had more time together. To talk, to read, to go to the cafe together, if only we had more time." MC gave him a half smile.

"Yeah, there was so much we could have done together and yet it's cut short. I'll always remember the books we read together." They gave each other a hug before she went to Levi. He already had a slight blush on his face.

"I-I'm not good at this kind of thing. I have seen it in some animes and it's so sad. I always hoped it never happened to me but look where we are." Started Levi. He looked up at her. "I'm gonna miss seeing you, playing games together, watching anime and so on. You better remember me, cause you'll always be my favorite. Normie, Henry, and MC." MC gave him a big smile.