When they get cock blocked

Oh baby!! Obey me!! That song, Sinful Indulgence is the best opening I have ever heard, the way they all stand as the wind blows their shirts and jackets is just incredible. I love it so much. I just had to say that before starting.

Lucifer-

MC and Lucifer were just sitting down doing work. MC had agreed to help Lucifer with his work so he could take a load off and relax. It was all supposed to be a simple operation... it was.

"I can't believe Mammon owes this much money." MC went through the bills he owed. Lucifer sighed.

"Yeah, and everyday it increases, new equations and a more difficult process just to make sure he pays something on time." Lucifer finished writing the last of his paperwork before diving more into Mammon's bills.

"No wonder you never get time to relax, you always have work to do for R.A.D, Mammon, and so much more. Not to mention you cater to my needs too. I'm sorry if I been a burden." Lucifer turned to her.

"My love, you were never a burden. If I'm being honest, having you around is very refreshing." MC looked down.

"Yeah but, I just want you to relax." Lucifer rolled over in his chair before grabbing her arm and pulling her on his lap.

"But you are helping me relax. Just you being around makes me more comfortable, I love being around you, you're like my stress reliever." MC blushed as Lucifer looked deep into her eyes. They were about to close the gap when Mammon burst in through the door.

"Hey Lucifer did you- WHOA!!" Lucifer looked at him with a glare.

"Mammon you have 3 seconds to tell me what you want before you're sent to the Celestial Realm." Mammon started to panick before a loud crash was heard. Mammon threw his thumb over his shoulder.

"Uhhhhh... A fight broke out because Satan got angry." Another loud crash was heard. MC and Lucifer got up.

"Can I have 2 seconds without you guys doing something?" Lucifer turned to MC before giving her a peck on the lips. "We'll finish this later."
.
.
.

Mammon-

MC was playing on her phone as Mammon laid on her with his arms around her waist. She beat another level.

"You know you should stop pranking Belphie, he's gonna get pissed if you don't." Mammon sat up.

"Oh don't worry about him. He isn't gonna do anything. I'm his big brother, there's no way he can get me back." Mammon laughed while MC playfully rolled her eyes. She closed her game before putting it on the charger.

"Ok but don't come crying to me. For all you know he could get Lucifer on you." MC turned to see Mammon clearly shaken from the thought.

"N-no way. I guarantee that Belphie isn't gonna do anything."

"Yeah well, it may not have been that big of a deal if you didn't do it while he was sleeping."

"He doesn't need to sleep all day anyway. Now...." Mammon smiled before wrapping his arms around MC again. They were about to close the gap when Belphie bust in the room with two Tupperware pans.

"I AIN'T GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF Y'ALL!!! Y'ALL NOT GONNA KISS CAUSE OF ME!!! I AIN'T GET TO SLEEP CAUSE OF Y'ALL!!! Y'ALL NOT GONNA KISS CAUSE OF ME!!!!!" Belphie threw the Tupperware to the floor. "Now stop pranking me!!" Belphie slammed the door.

"Now hold it right there!!!" Mammon ran after him as MC laughed.

"Here we go again."
.
.
.