MC's fear of spiders

Oh god if you hate spiders, are afraid of spiders, or anything that has to do with those 8 legged spawns of satan please leave a comment so I know I'm not alone. I did a poll some time ago and from my results I got girls are more afraid of spiders while guys dislike centipedes more. So from you guys is it spiders or centipedes for you? Personally I can kill and take on any centipede but spiders are a never.

Lucifer-

Lucifer was doing his work in his office. He wanted to get done as soon as possible so he could see MC's face again. That face rang in his mind, a look of bliss appeared before it was halted by a scream of terror. Lucifer in record speed went to MC's room.

"MC!!! What's wrong?!?!" MC was standing on her bed trembling. She pointed to the wall.

"A spider!!!" Lucifer turned to see a medium sized spider slowly crawling up the wall. He easily squashed it and got rid of the remains before returning to the room. He looked over at MC who was looking around the room just in case another one was near by. Lucifer walked over and held her in his arms, doing small circles on her back to calm her down.

"It's ok, it's dead now. It can't hurt you." MC looked up at Lucifer scared.

"Y-yeah." She buried her head in his chest. Lucifer held her tightly.

"How about you come back to my room? You can stay in there with me." MC turned to Lucifer with wide eyes before nodding slowly.

"Y-yes, I would like that alot." Lucifer smirked before picking her up bridal style and going back to his room.
.
.
.

Mammon-

The scary movie was just about to end. Mammon screamed again holding onto MC as she just watched it. She looked down at her scaredy cat boyfriend, that talk about him being oh so great didn't apply to watching movies. A jump scare sent him in a frenzy, making her pause the movie.

"Come on scaredy cat, I paused the movie nothing is gonna hurt you." Mammon got up.

"Hey i wasn't scared, i was doing a new exercise!!" MC stood up.

"Yeah sure. Don't worry Mammon you're strong shining knight in armor MC will protect you." MC gave a sly smirk, Mammon tilted his head.

"Hey what's that?" MC turned around to see a spider crawling on the wall. She instantly jumped and went in Mammon's arms.

"Mammon!!! Please kill it!!!" Mammon was shocked that MC was scared of spiders before disposing of it. He felt arms wrap around him as MC blushed. "...thank you." Mammon smirked.

"And you're the one in shining armor? The GREAT Mammon will protect you from all spiders." MC smiled at him and accidentally un-paused the movie. Mammon quickly hid his face in MC's chest as she sighed.

"I guess you'll protect me from spiders and I'll protect you from these scary movies." Mammon nodded.

"Regardless, neither one of us is sleeping alone tonight."
.
.
.

Levi-

MC and Levi was playing the game, a nice wholesome game of Mario Kart. They were both fighting for first place, it was so close and their placements kept changing, 1st to 2nd, 2nd to 1st.

"Give it up Levi, I'm gonna win." Levi smirked.

"In your dreams MC, I'll win." MC used the blue shell and quickly stole first. She was about to pass the finish line when a spider came into view. MC screamed and jumped back making Levi pass her and win the cup. He got up.