If you two switched bodies

What if you two had switch bodies out of no where. What will happen when he is in your body? (If it's necessary I will put who is who in Parenthesis, also the pronouns are the same MC body is she his body is he the only thing is the Parenthesis says who is in whom's body)

Lucifer-

Lucifer (MC) woke up in his room and started rubbing his eyes when he felt the hands was way too big for his body. He stopped in the middle and looked around, this wasn't even his room, it was Lucifer's. He quickly sat up but felt that he was too tall. He jumped up, feeling his new height as he stood.

"What happened to me?" He heard Lucifer's voice but she knew that she said it. He walked out the room and to hers. "Luci!!!" She sat on the bed with her legs crossed as she stared at Lucifer (MC) coming through the door. "Luci what happened to us?!?!" She shrugged.

"I wish I knew, I would say Satan's book but we were clearly in different rooms when this happened." She put her hands to her chin and tried to cross her arms but her chest was in the way. "How can you cross your arms with these hazards?"

"Hey!!" MC (Lucifer) smirked at him before the door slammed open showing Mammon.

"Hey MC... huh what are you doing with Lucifer?" Before they could say anything Mammon picked up MC's body and stepped away from Lucifer (MC). "You shouldn't be this close to Lucifer." He felt anger on his shoulder.

"MAMMONNNNN!!!" He looked at Lucifer's body to see Lucifer (MC) pointing to him. Mammon put MC's body in front of him, a fearful and intimidating aura was around it. "Don't touch me like that again." Mammon slowly stepped away before running off. MC (Lucifer) sighed. "It appears today will be filled confusion."

"Well there is one thing I get to do in your body." MC (Lucifer) turned to him before feeling herself get put to the wall and a hand next to her stopping her from moving. Lucifer (MC) smirked.

"How do you like it?" Lucifer (MC) chuckled.

"You did good." He kissed MC. "But i do it better."
.
.
.

Mammon-

MC and Mammon walked downstairs where they saw the brothers standing. Lucifer was in his demon form before blasting him back.

"Mammon, i know you stole my wallet." Mammon (MC) laid there groaning. Levi glared.

"On your feet Scumbag." MC (Mammon) was just in shock, though she was happy she dodged a bullet she also didn't want Mammon (MC) to get hurt. Satan noticed her concern.

"MC, what's wrong?" MC (Mammon) pointed to Mammon (MC).

"That's MC, we accidentally switched bodies. We came down here to get help and answers when well, you see what happened." The brothers looked shocked before looking back at Mammon (MC) on the floor. Lucifer instantly went to her.

"MC I deeply apologize. Please forgive me."

"Oi!! You never say that to me!!" Yelled MC (Mammon). She was ignored while Lucifer helped Mammon (MC) up.

"It's ok, you didn't know." Mammon (MC) stood straight still hurt but shook it off. MC (Mammon) glared before placing her hands on her hips.

"Anyway, while I'm in this body...." MC (Mammon) punched Lucifer though it didn't do anything, took Levi's wallet, slapped Satan's book to the floor, messed up Asmo's hair, Took a big bite out of Beel's cookie, took Belphie's pillow, and kissed Mammon (MC). "You can't hurt me, if you hurt me you hurt MC's body. Toodles." She started walking away. Mammon (MC) sighed as the brothers looked pissed.