When you give him a present

Hey what's up guys, so I wanted to get out a new part for this book to not only give it more content but to also celebrate my birthday. Yes today is my birthday and you know what that means. I'm gonna get a free UR, I saved up my demon vouchers just for this moment so I can't wait. In the next scenario or maybe one-shot I write for this story I will tell you what I got. So without further ado I hope you guys enjoy the part.

.

.

Lucifer- 

Lucifer sat down in his room clearly exhausted with everything that was going on. Satan tried to destroy the living room because Belphie said that he's nothing more than a down graded Lucifer. Mammon was taken away by witches so he had to get him back, Levi bought so much from Akuzon that it filled the hallways with Ruri-Chan plates, lamps, dressers, etc. Asmo brought a bunch of succubus in the house that wanted to meet Lucifer and kept bothering him but now was entertaining Asmo, and Beel ate everything in the fridge including all the new groceries that Lucifer bought so there was no food to make dinner. In the end the house was a wreck and it was still going on. Lucifer had went into demon mode and yelled before he had went to his room but even his hair was messy from the stress that was acculmating from his brothers. MC knocked on the door softly before entering.

"Luci? May i come in?" Lucifer peaked at the door.

"Enter." MC walked in and closed the door behind her. She walked over to his bed and sat next to him. 

"Are you ok?" Lucifer stared at her for a second before resting his head on her chest and sliding it to her lap.

"If i'm being honest, no i'm not. They are all causing a wreck and i can't get them under control. I know i just healed from being sick so i'm getting my strength back but that doesn't mean wreck the place while i can't do anything about it. With all this stress i may end up sick again." MC never heard Lucifer talk like this. He did start opening up to her a lot more now that they started dating but even if he was still a little sick she never heard this from him before. She placed her hand on his forehead. It was hot, sweat glistened it and his hair pressed against his forehead. He closed his eyes. "Even before this Lord Diavolo had me run around with him in the mall where he bought a bunch of carebear plushies, me and Barbatos was able to just chat but not so much him." He sighed again. "I'm too stressed right now." MC rubbed his head before hearing a crash outside the room. She narrowed her eyes and moved Lucifer so he was laying in bed.

"Wait here." MC walked out the room and into the chaos.

.

Lucifer woke up from his nap that he had to take from a throbbing headache that started a little after MC left. He started his way to the door and couldn't hear a thing. He opened it and saw all the boxes were gone, the hallway was neat, and no sound was coming from anywhere. He started walking around and made his way to the living room. From what he remembered Satan destroyed it but upon seeing it not a hair was out of place. If anything it looked better. Going around the house he saw the whole thing looked amazing. He smelled some food and started his way to the dining room. He walked in and saw his brothers all sitting in their respected seats silently. He stared at them when they turned to him.

"Lucifer..." Started Asmo. He looked a little frightened. "I didn't know MC could be so scary." Lucifer rose an eyebrow.

"What happened?" Levi shivered.

"She calmed down Satan before threatening him and Belphie to clean the living room, She made Beel go get more groceries after he ate the ones we had, she made Asmo get rid of the sccubus and after she found out they tried hitting on you she didn't wait for them to leave she scared them and threw them out, she made Mammon calculate the debts he owed and made him pay what he could, than she made me organize my room with all the new Ruri-Chan stuff i bought and made me clean the hallway while she cleaned the rest of the house and made us clean. She didn't even command us it was like her gaze alone made us quiver in fear." Levi put his hands in his lap before Mammon gulped.