Chapter 10 - Here We Go Again

A/N - Hey Everyone! This is last chapter before the end of this part. I will be finishing Erin's future story and then my huge surprise (teehee). I am still debating whether to end Erin's story or not still since the story is still not doing well. Leave your thoughts in the comments. 

Before this chapter starts, please go check out my new story, Energia! If you love the Guardians of the Galaxy and Thor (I mean who doesn't) then go give it a read. 

*IMPORTANT* - ZARA WILL HAVE A HUGE IMPACT ON SELECT BOOKS ON MY ACCOUNT. This is why I highly suggest giving it a read. :)

Now to the story!

Happy Reading,

Jay Lee

"C'mon, I mean you probably just heard him wrong Starkette." Happy tells me as we sit on the plane, waiting for any sign from Peter. 

"He basically proclaimed his love for MJ, Happy," I say close to tears, looking down quickly at my weak display. "We're over." 

"Those tears say otherwise," he gently takes my hand. "Your Dad said the same when he and Pepper broke off. Look at them now."

"Oh lord," I chuckle tearfully. "Let me guess, my Dad and I are a lot alike?" 

"More then you know." Happy grins. 

"I just didn't expect him to do this. After everything we have been through..." I sigh hard. 

"Just trust me on this, you heard him wrong." 

Happy knew something I didn't, and it left an unsettling feeling in my stomach. Nevertheless, I stand up and walk to the front of the plane. I check on the comms again...and again. Still no signal, no nothing. Where are you? 

That's when Happy's phone goes off. He talks in a hushed tone, making me suspicious of who he was talking with. His phone is tossed to the side as he rushes to the seats upfront. 

"Buckle up, buttercup," he says in a rushed tone, so I do what he says. 

Within a matter of an hour, we were suddenly across Europe, getting ready to land on a tulip field. Happy had filled me in on everything that had happened to Peter. I was still angry but that stupid thing called love quickly ate it up and buried it deep within me. When we landed and I opened the door, one side of me wanted to slap Peter. To scream at him for hurting me. But my feet moved faster than my mind but that's when he screams.

"Stop!" 

"Peter...it's me," I say softly while tears threaten to pour over once again at my broken boyfriend, I mean ex...in front of me. 

"What's one thing you know about me that no one else knows?" Peter says while continuing to keep his distance. 

"You like to pour the jam on top of the peanut butter instead of smearing it on the other piece of bread in a sandwich. That's the only way you'll eat it because that's how your mom made it for you." I reply softly with a sniffle. Suddenly I was in his warm embrace again, tears racing down my face. 

"Don't you dare scare me like that again," I say with a quiver in my voice, burying my face deep into his neck. He says nothing and just holds onto me, his body shaking from the pain he was in. 

After a confession about his secret movie back in Berlin to Happy, we all get back on the jet. Happy stitches Peter back together and while I would be there with him, I still couldn't look at him. As much as I love Peter, it still hurts to look at him. I tune out the conversation in the background, no matter how explosive. When Happy returns to the front of the jet to play some music, I catch a glimpse at Peter in the back of the jet designing a new suit with Dad's old tech.