Chapter 2: The Secret Stash

Harry lay back in his nest and gazed around at the books around him. He really had to congratulate himself on the awesome place he had found, it was way better than the closet. There was so much room here and it was secluded so no one could find him.

He idly shifted things around to make more room and found Tom's shirt. He grinned slightly and buried his face in it, breathing in Tom's scent. Tom always smells so good, he thought as he clutched the shirt close. Harry had two or three of Tom's shirts so that he could always have Tom close to him. But now that he was so close to his due date he had to tell Tom about it, which he didn't like. Harry didn't know why but he thought it had to do with the whole privacy thing; cats were private and secretive creatures so obviously it had been passed on. The good thing that came out of telling Tom was that sometimes he would come and spend time with him in his nest so now Tom's scent was all over the place.

Harry purred happily as his nest cradled him and Tom's scent surrounded him. It was almost like Tom was there holding him. Too bad Tom's in a meeting, he thought and gently stroked his protruding stomach. "You miss daddy kittens? Me too. I can't wait for you two to come out so we can finally meet you. I'll be the best mother ever and Tom will be the best daddy too.

"Daddy is a little nervous because he doesn't know anything about being a father, but he'll be okay. He'll be perfect because that is how he is. Everything he does has to be perfect." Harry gazed around at all the books above him. "Daddy has done a ton of research on how to take care of kids, you should have seen the pile of books he brought home," he giggled and hugged his tummy. "They'll be added to his collection in here. Your daddy is so smart; you should see all these books he has. I swear he has all the books in the world in here on every topic and I mean every topic."

Harry lay there staring at the ceiling. God, I'm horny, he thought suddenly. He hated how random his body was. One minute he could be a crying mess and the next he would have an erection stiffer than his wand. It couldn't have happened at a worse time. Tom's not here to help me...oh well, I'll have to do it myself.

"I think I need some inspiration first," he said to himself and got up. He walked down a few rows to the other side of the room and down an aisle. Harry hadn't been kidding when he said Tom had books on everything. He had been surprised to find a stash of porn hidden in the shelves during one of his many exploits around the library.

There were magazines that were outdated yet still good, of both varieties. It was obviously during a time when Tom had been exploring his sexuality because there were two or three magazines with women but most of them were of men. And there were books, God the books! Harry had never seen anything so explicit and graphic in his life and most of them were written by witches and wizards. Who knew that wizardkind could be so dirty! There was also a copy of the Kama Sutra...for men! Harry had no idea how men could even get into those kinds of positions, but it was fun trying to imagine it.

Harry found himself amongst these shelves often when Tom was busy; it was good material for the imagination. So here he was amongst the shelves, 9 months pregnant and picking out a porn magazine and a graphic book to bring back to his nest.

After finding a few he took them back and made himself comfortable in his nest. Picking his ears up, he listened to make sure no one was there before kicking off his pants and cracking open one of the books. So immersed in stroking himself and flipping through the pages at the various positions, he didn't hear the footsteps coming closer to his hiding place.

It wasn't until he felt warm hands sliding up his thighs that he jerked in surprise and the book slipped out of his hands to find Tom staring at him with a devilish look on his face.

"Find something interesting?"

"N-No..."

"Oh, really? I must be mistaken then," Tom said, sliding a few fingers lightly against his length.

Harry purred and covered his face with the book, hiding his embarrassment, yet it also revealed the title of the book he was reading. "Not fair," he mewed, arching into Tom's touch.

"What's not fair?"

Harry pulled the book down and glared at him. He placed the book aside and reached for him, which Tom complied and came forward to give Harry a few kisses. "Mean," Harry murmured.

"Want me to help?"

"Yes, please."

Tom chuckled and slid himself up behind Harry so he was holding him against him. "What shall we do then?" he asked, picking up the abandoned book.

"I can't do any of those! I'm too fat," Harry exclaimed, but his tail coiled in excitement.

"Not that we can't try," Tom whispered into his ear, idly flipping through the pages and coming to stop on a section that enabled the submissive partner to be on his side. "We may have to improvise a little," Tom said, his hand resting on Harry's protruding stomach where his twins lay.

"Won't anyone hear us?" Harry mewled as Tom positioned him on his side so he was comfortable.

"I sent everyone off and Severus and Ray are not here, so it's just us," Tom said conversationally as he slid slick fingers into Harry.

"Oh," Harry panted arching into the fingers that were scissoring him open, his tail whipping back and forth in anticipation.

"How about this one," Tom said pointing to a Side-by-Side position in the book. The illustration like all wizarding books, moved, showing two men one behind the other with the submissive partner's leg in the air as his partner penetrated him from behind.

"I-I think I can do that," Harry purred and his ears picked up the sound of Tom's zipper and he tensed in excitement.

"Ready," Tom murmured into the fuzzy ear, lightly biting it.

"Yes," Harry pleaded.

"Okay." Tom palmed his full erection making sure it was coated and gently lifted Harry's leg as far as was comfortable for him and, finding his entrance, eased inside. Harry let out a long mewling whine as he slid in the tightened passage. "How are you doing?"

"I-I'm okay," Harry panted, clutching one of the blankets in his fingers. He felt Tom slide his hand over the base of his tail and he arched into the touch.

"I'm moving," Tom warned and started at a slow pace as he held Harry's leg up, bent at the knee, and thrusting upward into him.

"Oh, oh," Harry moaned as his prostate was hit with each thrust. He could feel his orgasm coming already, it didn't help that he had already been far enough when Tom found him. "T-Tom! I'm coming, coming!"

Tom braced himself against the floor and started thrusting faster upward as Harry's insistent mews reached him, reaching around to take hold of Harry's leaking erection. "Go ahead, kitten, come for me."

Harry curled his tail around the arm that was pumping him and let himself feel Tom sliding in and out of him at the right angle, hitting that spot over and over...all at once he felt a rush of heat and came, crying out Tom's name. Tom stilled behind him as he moaned into Harry's neck, then placed kisses all over.

"Okay?" Tom finally asked after a moment.

"Mmm-hmm," Harry said stretching his leg out and pulling it back down as Tom let go and pulled out. With a flick of the wrist, their mess was cleaned up and he helped Harry put his pants back on and settled him against his chest.

Harry purred as he curled into Tom's arms happily content. "We are going to have to try these other ones when you're able."

"Sounds good to me."