Chapter 3: Clean Up

Harry pouted, arms crossed, and refused to look at the man before him.

"Harry..." Tom warned.

"I don't want to."

"I know you don't, but you don't have any need for all of this anymore," Tom said gesturing to all the various pieces of clothing and blankets he had collected over the past months.

Now that the twins had been born, Harry's nest of odds and ends needed to be dispersed. He had left it alone for a few months, but it was now time for him to return everything. Yet Harry was proving to be very uncooperative.

"But I need it," Harry whined, nuzzling into the comfort of his nest, his kittens crawling around him playfully.

"No, you don't."

"I do."

"Harry. People are waiting to have their stuff back, you've held onto it long enough." Harry said nothing to this, only pulled one of Tom's shirts to him, and pressed his face into it. "Plus, I do need my shirts back."

Harry mewed and lowered his ears in defeat. He loved his nest, it was where he was most comfortable, it was where his kittens were born, but now that they were here, he didn't feel as protective of his nest as he once did. It was just...there were so many happy memories in this place, but he knew Tom was right. He had stolen all these items from their owners and he needed to return them.

"Make sure everything is clean before you return it, and apologize, okay?" Tom said.

"Okay," Harry agreed softly.

"Okay then," Tom said sliding his hand into Harry's hair to tousle his ears. "I have to go. Make sure you get it done." He petted each of his kittens and left the library.

Harry sighed and rolled over onto his back, looking at all the stuff he had collected. He knew he would eventually have to clean up, but it didn't stop him from nicking more stuff. He hoped he could remember where he got it all from. "I guess I should get started then," he said to his kittens. He picked up Felix, who was resting on his chest and grabbed Raja who had been tugging on his ears and put them into their basket and started to clean up.

xxx

"Oh! Oh! Go left, left!!"

"Shut up, I am going left!" Rodolphus snapped at his brother, swerving the controller in his hand to the left.

"It's right there! Get it, get it!" Rabastan pointed.

As they continued playing, Harry came into the playroom carrying his kitten basket along with a few pillows and blankets and stood there. Rabastan noticed him there and nudged his brother who paused the game.

"'Sup Harry."

Harry stood there a moment before coming forward, shifting the kitten basket, and handed each of them a pillow, blanket and a robe. "Here."

"Hey. I've been looking for this," Rodolphus exclaimed picking up his missing robe.

"I'm sorry for taking it," Harry said remorsefully, his tail curled around his leg.

"It's no problem," Rodolphus said.

"Yeah," Rabastan agreed, "No biggie. Thanks for bringing it back."

Harry smiled, relieved, "You're welcome."

"Wanna play?" Rabastan asked holding up a controller.

Harry swayed side to side in indecision, wanting to play, but also have to give back everything. Harry sighed, "I can't..."

"More deliveries to make?" Rodolphus asked.