4

"Sleeping beauty! Wake up na po!" and then i heard a striking of metallic things closely to my ear. I pretend that i don't hear that and remain myself on the bed. I was so lazy to get up pa, i need some sleep. But then a continuous noise is created, i slowly open my eyes and there i saw Hazel hitting a metal spoon on a pan, like it was an instrument. It suddenly irritated me.

"Damn! What the heck is your problem?!!." I shouted and then i grab a pillow to throw, unfortunately nakailag si Hazel kaya hindi ko siya natamaan.

She placed both of her hands around her waist."Ay ateng, baka naman gusto mo pang bumangon?! Tanghali na po kaya, baka gusto mong umuwi na sa inyo kasi hindi ka namin inuwi sa inyo kagabi kasi baka mapatay kami sa inyo e," Hazel crossed her arms like he was a boss or something. Normal naman sa magkakaibigan na iuwi ang isa't isa kapag lasing ah? So anong issue ng babaeng ito?

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, just give me five minutes." And i put one pillow on  my head and try to asleep again but then Hazel beat my thighs so i freaked out. 

"Aray puta! Bakit ka ba nananakit ?!" I gave her a warning look so she slowly walk towards exit of the room."Go! Leave me some time." I glared to her, but before she closed the door she uttered something but i heard it clear.

"Sungit mong bruha ka! Porke't nakafree taste ka lang sa crush mo!!," she sighed after saying it and she disappear on my sight na.

I didn't mind what she said though, because i was still sleepy. Afterwards, when my brain start to load, i got up off the bank. What the hell i do yesterday? Its like my memory really try to remember the scene where i kissed Sean in front of the crowd. Napahawak ako sa labi ko at pinagpapalo iyon. "Shit Ellie, what have you done?!," napatungo na lang ako at sinabunutan ang sarili.

After a few minutes of pagluluksa sa katangahang ginawa ko ay i managed to go to comfort room and washed my face and i also brush my teeth. I look like babaeng grasa in kalye. That witch Hazel! Hindi man lang inalis make up ko, parang walang care sa kaibigan. Nagdadabog naman akong bumaba sa hagdan. And there i saw Hazel lying in the couch and watching netflix.

Napatingin naman ito sa gawi ko. "Ayos, bumaba ka na rin pala mahal na prinsesa," she said it sarcastically.

I tend to ignored her and go directly on their kitchen. I get a glass to fill my glass with water. I'm so thirsty that i drink about 3 glasses.

"May pagkain dyan sa mesa, serve yourself na lang!,"i heard Hazel shout. So i moved to their dining table and get myself a food to eat. Bacon and egg with fried rice. It feels heaven! My favorite breakfast food!

I do also the dishes. I'm not that sick on household chores naman. I know the basics, not to brag out. Lumabas na ako para pumunta sa salas nina Hazel but i saw her shock face while her eyes are focused on her phone screen.

Lumapit naman ako and nahulog pa nito ang phone nito. Ghad! What's the problem of this girl?! Did she saw something shocking ba like a hot issue? Or she just over reacting na naman to nonsense things? I was curious.

I volunteer to get her phone fell on the floor. Nang tignan ko ito ay may video na nakapause sa screen. I then play it, and what surprise me is i'm the one on the video with Sean. Shet! And i saw how i kissed Sean in the center of dancefloor with so many people around us. Nabitawan ko ang cellphone rin. The fuck! Did Satan possessed me yesterday?! I can't help to think na posibleng marami na nakawitness ng video iyon, knowing the internet. I'm totally in a big mess!