Chapter One: Meet Willy

I just wanna say if you happen to be Duke Depp reading this um.. pls don't h a h a. But if your a common Wattpad reader and are used to smut and lemons or limes please enjoy <3

One more disclaimer: Willy might seem a little out of character but you'll see why around chapter five or six

You live alone on the more poor side of town but you where are to keep afloat of poverty, you had a job at a small candy store which you are at right now currently selling another Wonka bar to a man with a blue cap and dark skin.
" Your total is 5.99" you said, he had also purchased some other items that you placed in a plastic bag and handed it to the man and he walked out the store, leaving a jingle sound from the bells above the door. You followed and turned a sign to 'closed' and you went back to the counter to tally up today's buys when you turned the TV on to the news to keep you company.
"Breaking news: Willy Wonka has sent out five golden tickets in his chocolate bars to be able to see his factory.." the TV blarted but you just let it run through your ears as you closed up the cash register for today and walked to the door but froze when you saw a chocolate bar by the counter and you decided to give it a whirl. You opened the wrapper and to your suprize, a golden ticket was placed on the back of the chocolate bar. You blinked twice at what you where holding. Is it real? You thought. You went outside and locked the shop doors behind you, still holding the ticket in your hands and started walking home and started to dial the number on the golden paper. You waited while the phone ringed.
"Hello?" Someone answered.
"Um yes I think I have a golden ticket.." you where unsure.
"May I have your name?" They asked.
"Yeah it's y/n l/n" you said and continued walking home while giving your information to the person on the phone.
"Lovely, y/n be at the gates to my factory tomorrow morning at 10am, bring your ticket." They said and hung up. Wait I was talking to Willy Wonka himself? You thought and walked into your house and immediately went to your room and crashed for the night.

You wake up and put on a thrasher hoodie and ripped black jeans and put your hair into a messy bun, you top it off with a holographic coat that you left unzipped and headed out the door with your ticket inside of your coat pocket and walk down the street to the factory where five other children wait with their parents. You went alone because, well you live alone. After about 5 minutes a speaker said to come inside the gates and we did as instructed and waited as the front door opened revealing Willy Wonka and one of his oompaloompas.
"Greetings everybody!" He said warmly as he motioned to the oompaloompa which started walking to us. "Please hand him your tickets my dear children" he said and the oompaloompa walked down the row collecting everyone's ticket then walked back to Willy, he nodded and the oompaloompa walked back inside. "Please, come inside everyone!" He laughed and we followed him in the factory. "Drop your coats anywhere" he said. You where hasitant at first but you did once willy dropped his onto the floor. We started walking down the hall when a little blonde girl in a blue sweat suit came up to Willy and hugged him, making him flinch. She pulled away.
"Mr. Wonka I'm Violet Boulagaurd" she chewed loudly.
"Oh" said Willy. "I don't care" he said and walked forward until another girl with brown hair and big blue eyes and a fur coat stepped in front of him.
"My name's Veruca Salt" she smiled, she seemed real sweet.
"I've always thought a Veruca was a type of wart you got on the bottom of your foot haha" he laughed but another kid, this time a boy with a striped long sleeved shirt walked in front of him, chewing a chocolate bar.
"I'm Augustus Gloop, I love your chocolate" he smiled but Willy only frowned.
"Me too. I never thought we'd have so much in common." He remarked sarcastically. You where going to introduce yourself but after him saying that stuff to the other kids you decided not to and walked along with everyone else until we came to another halt. Willy turned around and made eye contact with you.
"I don't think you've introduced yourself young lady." He smiled.
" Oh um my name's y/n " you said and his face lit up.
"You're the person who called me last night!" He exclaimed.
"Yeah" you laughed.
"Splendid let's continue the tour." He said and we continued walking until we reached a hallway that seemed to slowly get smaller and we stopped at the end.
"How are we ever going to fit through that" Augustus' mother laughed historically.
"Nonsense" Willy laughed as he put a key into a key hole and a bigger door opened showing all sorts of beauty, a chocolate river, trees that grew candy and so many other things you can't even begin to describe. Your jaw dropped.
"Everything here is eatable, go ahead everyone" he laughed as he motioned with his hand and everyone but you went to eat something. "Why aren't you going with them?" He turned to you, still in the same place Willy was.
"Oh I work at a candy store and candy just stops being apitizing to me now." You said, thinking he'd frown but he smiled instead.
"That's understan-" he got cut off by someone screaming and we both ran over to the commotion to see Augustus in the chocolate river.
"My son!"
"My river!" Willy cut off Augustus' mother. You covered your mouth in shock.
"He can't swim!!" His mother screamed in a total panic. Just then a tube like figure lowered into the river and formed a whirl pool. You dropped to the floor and covered your eyes this time waiting for it to be over but when you peaked, you saw the child stuck inside of the tube, making you close them immediately again. You sat there for another five minutes until someone tapped your shoulder, it was Willy.
"It's okay he's going to be okay
y/n no need to be scared" he smiled at you and held his hand out to you and you took it and stood up.
"Thank you" you smiled back but stopped when he looked away to see a pink, sea horse like boat float down the river, oompaloompas dressed in blue where paddling it closer to the rest of you and you all climbed in.
(It's gonna be a peaceful ride this time)
You all finally reached a room that you think was called inventing room but you where too exited to see what was inside to remember. The door opened and revealed a bunch of gadgets, potions, unfinished candy and other things that you don't even know about. You and Veruca ran to see something an oompaloompa was holding. Willy caught up and explained that it was an everlasting gobstopper and explained what it did. We then went to another machine and Willy pulled a lever, making it give a singular price of gum.
"That's it?" Mike said (I totally forgot about him smh)
"You know.. you really shouldn't mumble." Willy said as Violet snatched the piece of gum and popped it into her mouth.
"You should've asked first" you say scratching your neck.
"Yeah it's not quite finished" Willy added.
"I don't care I have the world record of chewing gum and don't tell me what to do expecially if you're homeless" she boasted and you gasped. "Tomato soup I can feel it running down my throat." She said.
"Keep chewing love" her mother said proudly. You looked at Willy and frowned at his concerned face and knew something was going to happen.
"Cmon spit it out-" you tried to say.
"You should really be quiet and mind your own business" she snarled. She went on and on about the flavors until she got the blueberry pie.
"I'm just concerned about.. that part" willy said and you gasp as her nose turned purple.
"Your nose!" Veruca exclaimed, pointing making everyone else concerned.
"Oh no" you said and hid behind another machine, covering your face after a few moments, Willy tapped your shoulder again.
"Cmon, no need at be scared. She's been taken to the juicing room." He said as you stand up confused.
"Wanna hold my hand so youre less scared?" He suggested and you smiled but shook your head and declined.
"It's okay I'm fine" you said and you all went into another room.
This time it was a blue and white room and when you looked down you saw cute little squirrels opening nuts, occasionally throwing ones that wouldn't open in the giant hole in the floor, which Willy called bad nuts.
"Aww" you said amazed.
"This is dumb" Mike laughed "I already have one at home and it's boring." This made Veruca jealous.
"Daddy I want a squirrel" she demanded which changed my opinion on her real quick.
"How much do you want for one?" Her father asked Willy.
"Oh they aren't for sale." Willy said.
"Just name your price and i-"
"Sorry my squirrels are not for sale." He repeated.
"That's it I'll get one myself." She said and climbed under the gate but you grabbed her arm.
"Dont-"
"You should really learn to keep your mouth shut." She smacked your face making you fall to the floor. Mike helped you up as She stuck her toungue out and walked up to a squirrel and reached for it but next thing you know they're attacking her and dragging her into the garbage hole in the floor.
"No!" You say and go to cover your face but Willy pulls your arm back down and it forces you to watch the whole thing, all the way to her father being pushed down too. He finally let go of your arm and next thing you know we're at another room.
"This is the television room" Willy explained everything and Mike got inspired.
"Why not let a human travel to tv?" He asked and when Willy declined he ran and did it himself, it wasn't that bad this time. He was only shrunk down into tv size. Next thing you know it's only you and Willy left.
"Now what" you ask a little tramatised and he smiles