Chapter Four: Willy?

You wake up and Willy is gone. You get up and look around before you reach the front door. You looked out the window and furrow your eyebrows at what you see. It's Willy talking to Audrey. You thought he cut her off so you listen in because you can hear it faintly.
"I can't believe she bought it" Audrey laughs and Willy does an akward shy like laugh and rubs his neck.
"Y-yeah" he chuckles.
"You don't feel bad do you?!" She put her hands on her hips and furrowed her brows.
"Of course not I love you" he smiles and tries to walk back inside but Audrey pulls his coat and kisses him. He then turned toward the door and you hid under the window and faced away from the scene and waited for the door to open. Willy dropped his coat on top of yours and you finnaly stood up. He whipped around fast and jumped when he saw you.
"y/n!" He said and then frowned. "Look-"
"I don't wanna hear it!" You cry finally. "You lied to me" you wail like a child. "You actually love her?"
"WELL YOURE THE ONE HERE WHO IS USING ME FOR MY MONEY!!" he shouted making you wince.
"The fact that you won't believe me shows enough about you." You pick up your coat off the floor.
"Where are you going" Willy said regretfully. You stop for a second.
"You don't love me.." you sniffle. "You love AuDrEy" you mock.
"Y/N I was only trying to get over you!" He said frowning.
"Over something I didn't even do," you put on your coat. "It's either her or me Willy." You say sobbing again. He hasitated and with that you opened the front door. "Maybe you should consider the fact that I'm crying over you and Audrey is outside right now giggling because she knows that you'll choose her and you know what's gonna happen?" You say and Willy lifts his head up. "She's going to make you think that you've found the one and you'll spend a ton of money on her and shell leave you devistated afterwards." You sniffle.
"Nonsence-"
"Really? How many times has she asked you for money although shes a higher middle class wealth. And how many times have I asked you for anything accept to live with you because I love you?" You wipe a year and open the door and step out.
"Where are you going y/n?!" He asks in a sad tone.
"Well sense I won't be living with you anymore.. I have a shift at two at my work place." You start walking down the road and reach your candy store. You go to open the shop although you planned on closing it down but you stumble on a basket. You get a closer look, it had a pink blanket over it. It was a baby. You had to call the police but you didn't have a phone here so you take it straight to Willy's house though you just got there. You bang on the door three times and an oompaloompa answered when they saw it was you, it frowned.
"Well look who came crawling back." It crossed it's arms.
"Please I need to see Willy!" You say and Willy appears behind the oompaloompa, his eyes where puffy and you frowned.
"Willy I get it from your perspective but you just need to stay away from Audrey she's toxic and she'll never love you like I do." You say and lift up the basket.
"What's that" Willy asks and you remove the blanket to reveal a small infant sleeping.
"No- where did you get that"
"Willy.."
"I'm not raising a child not here not now not ever!" He crossed his arms.
"No, were not raising it, we need to find help." You said and the oompaloompa tugged on his jacket them whispered in his ear. Willy finally looked at you.
"Fine come inside." He said and started dialing his phone. The oompaloompa reached out for the child and you handed her to them and they went to a nursing room. Willy finally hung up.
"They'll be here in twenty minutes." He closed his phone annoyed. Your eyes start to water.
"What have I done" you whisper under your breath. Willy looks up at you. "I've hurt you really bad, haven't I.." a tear falls down your cheek. His mouth opens then closes and he pulls you into a hug.
"It's okay I shouldn't have talked to Audrey when she came back. You're right she is toxic. If anything I hurt you."
"Your not lying this time right?" You ask and he wipes your tear.
"I swear on my factory." He says and pulls you into a long kiss then you both hug each other. A knock is at the door and Willy opens it.
"Hi I'm child protective services I'm here for the abandoned child you've called about." The lady said. She had blonde hair tyed into a low bun and wore a navy blue suit. An oompaloompa handed the basket to the lady and with a few papers signed she was almost ready to leave.
"You two have the right to name this child" she said. Willy looked at you.
"It's best we don't get that attached to her" I say and she finally exits and immediatly, Willy pulls you into another kiss.
"I've really missed you baby" he smiled.
"I missed you too can we go back to the ways things are?" You asked.
"Well that's impossible" Willy frowned making you frown but then he smiled. "Because I want to be your boyfriend." He said and scooped you up into a big hug.
"Oh Willy of course I'll be your girlfriend" you squealed. I mean it was finnaly official now!
"Wanna help me set up a new room? I want to make a-" he paused "actually I'll make it a suprize when we get there!" He held out his hand and you took it and followed him down the hall but he stopped you half way there to put a blindfold on your face. You giggled at the ridiculousness and continued walking until we reached a halt and Willy took off the blind fold, you where in front of a door labeled, cotton candy.
"Hold on, this is the best part.." Willy said as he pushed open the door showing a room full of pastel pink and blues. There where cotton candy all over the place it was almost messy.
"I need help sorting this but unfortunately my oompaloompas are allergic to cotton candy so we're going to have to sort the blues and pinks into those tubes over there" he pointed to two empty clear tubes on each side of the room.
"This is gonna be tough" you sigh. "But let's get to work!" You say and Willy follows you inside to close the door. You both begin sorting, you doing the pink, him sorting the blue. After awhile you begin humming, the lyrics singing in your head.
Hey ho here she goes either a little too high or a little too low, gotta hurricane in the back of her throat because she thinks she's made of candy you hummed over and over again until someone grabs your hips and lifts you up. You scream as they throw you into a soft pile of cotton candy. You look up to see Willy smiling and laughing at you.
"Willy!" You laugh and start chasing him around the room until you finnaly get him pinned to the floor which he was letting you because he is much stronger than you. The laughing settles down and you lock eyes and bring each other into a kiss then Willy gets up and goes onto one knee and pulls out a ring. This catches you by so much suprize. You cover your mouth as a tear fall.
"y/n.." he says smiling
"Are you legit" you say almost sqealing.
"No it's a candy ring it's chocolate. I wanted to see how real it looked" He laughs.
"Oh" you say and when he stands up and you laugh it off.

You and Willy wanted to bring some more children into the factory considering the last batch didn't help at all. So you both got to work