Chapter Eleven: Surprise!

Willy pulls into an Olive Garden (a fancy pasta restraunt for all my non Americans) and parks the car in the parking lot.
"But this isn't all y/n, there's more after this I promise!" He said smiling, I mean it was still 12pm there was plenty of time for more stuff.
"Thank you for doing this for me Willy! I appreciate it." You say and peck him on his cheek before getting out the car. You felt kinda weird but you where sorta dressed up, the tank top was very Lacey and you still had a skirt on from two days ago. You planned on taking a shower when you and Willy got home. You walk in the door and there was surprisingly no line. Willy ordered a booth and you where led to it by a worker. You sat down across from each other. Willy picked up a menu and you followed.
"I still have more fun stuff for us to do today" Willy smiled. "But I'm going to have to ruin the surprise for one of them though. Do you think you can run around on that leg?" He asked. You tilted your head. "Where not doing that next though, we're doing it after the next thing we're doing" he laughed at how redicoulous he sounded. You push your foot on the floor and it didn't really hurt.
"Yeah I think I'd be able to" you say then glance back at the menu. "Can we get bread sticks?" You ask and Willy nods.
"Of course you can!" He said still looking at his menu. You already knew what you where getting.
"I'm gonna get chicken Alfredo" you say and Willy laughs.
"I'm getting the same thing!" He said as the waiter reached your table.
"Two chicken Alfredo's and I'll have water..." Willy looked at you.
"Um root beer please" you say and fold up your menu and hand it to Willy who gave it to the waiter.
"Coming right up" she said and walked away.
"So what are we gonna do that involves running around?" You ask.
"Mumbler!!" He jokes. "No, I'm not telling you, it's a surprise!" He repeated.
"Well alright." You say.
You and Willy chat some more until the waitress came back with your food and drinks.
"Thank you!" You and Willy sat at the same time. You grab a bread stick and sip on your pop them begin eating your pasta.
"Mmm this is soo good!" You moan in a NON sexual way but in a man-this-food-is-so-good way. Willy nods in agreement. You both finish and Willy leaves a $20 tip and pays for the meal and you both leave. You both as hop in the car.
"Now this is about an hour ride so sit tight!" He says and ofc you end up falling asleep in the car.

Willy shakes your shoulder to wake you up. You look around, you're in a parking lot but when you sit up you see a giant sign that says 'Cedar Point' you squeal instantly.
"I knew you'd do that" he says, unbuckling his seatbelt. You can the same and Willy grabs your hand and walks you to the front gate. (Cedar point is an amusement park btw). Willy gets to a ticket booth and pays for you both and you enter, you both bolt to the first ride you see like children. You walk up the stairs but Willy starts running so a race begins. Willy reaches the top before you making him the winner. You heave up the last two steps.
"Cheater!" You say and pause to catch your breath. You eventually do and you and Willy go into the cart, sitting next to each other. You both pull the latches down but willy double checks yours then his. After a minute, all the seats fill lunch with strangers and the cart jerks forward.
"Oh my God I'm so scared!" You reach over and hold Willy's hand and close your eyes while the car goes uphill.
"Y/N look at the veiw!" Willy chirps. You open your eyes and scream but calm down for a split second to say,
"Oh wow the view is very nice" then start screaming again as the cart goes down hill. Willy throws his hands in the air and you finally do the same when you reach the bottom. The twists and turns where actually pretty magical, like you where flying. The ride ends sand you and Willy stop at a few more big rides but decide to get some food. You both reach a cotton candy for truck.
"Ah, one cotton candy please!" He smiles and hands you a pink fluff of candy.
"Thanks baby!" You take a bite out of it and hand a little to Willy. You where walking around until you found a giant Willy Wonka plushie. It looked like a cartooney version of him and you wanted it really bad. "Willy look!" You point at it. "Please can I win it?" You ask, trying not to seem like a brat. He shakes his head.
"I'll win it for you." He says and we walk over to it.
"Guess the Wonka bar flavor and win!" The man said and Willy stepped up. The man blind folded Willy and put chocolate in his mouth.
"Strawberry flavored chocolate covered fudge" he stated surely.
"WINNER WINNER" the man said as he pulled the Willy plushie down and handed it to you.
"Eeee! Thank you Willy!" You squealed. He nodded.
"Anything for you princess." He said and pointed to bumper cars and you both raced to it. You put plushie-willy next to you in the car and closed the bar and waited for it to begin. Once it did you rammed into Willy's side, jerking him a little you both laughed. You attacked some little kid and Willy got you from behind making you jerk this time. He laughs and when you hit him face to face, his hat fell off right next to him. This makes you laugh even louder. Finally the ride stops and it was closing time for cedar point. Willy takes your hand as you carry plushie-willy to the car. You both buckle up.
"One more stop" Willy said as he buckled up, you did too. This one was a 20 minute ride this time so you stayed awake though it was late. You get there and your eyes light up.
"LAZER TAG!!!" you scream. You've always wanted to go there your entire life. Willy laughs as he put the car in park.
"Cmon, this way." He guided as he helped you out the car. You skipped all the way to the door and pull it open. A bunch of neon lights and black lights shine all over the place. Even flashing lights in some corners. The place was covered in arcade games. You follow Willy to the front desk excitedly.
"Two please" Willy says, handing over his money.
"Hand" the man said and you put your arm over the counter as he put a paper braclet around it. Willy did the same after you.
"EEE!!! Thank you so much Willy!!" You jump into his arms and kiss him.
"You deserve it, love!" He cheesed
"Everyone with braclets please enter the arena now" a speaker shouted. You run with Willy into a door. There where three sections of seats with a different color light above them.
"Green team, blue team, or red team?" Willy asked.
"Red!" You say and run to the red section, willy follows and you both wait for strangers to pile in.
When they do you and Willy and your team are guided to another room where you put on the Lazer vests. Each one has a gun attached to it and has a different name to keep track.
"My name's Daredevil" you say looking at your gun.
"Mine says spiderman." Willy chuckles. Finnaly they let the big doors open and everyone runs into the arena. It was dark but there where neon light bright enough to guide you.
"Cmon Willy!" You call as he's falling behind. You get to a spot where you and Willy can hide and you both wait there. You hear footsteps comming closer and you elbow Willy. A green team person was running by and you shit them on their back. "Let's goooo!!" You cheer and Willy high fives you. After awhile you figure no one was coming you awhile so you say down, Willy followed.
"You look so darn gorgeous." He said admiring you. You lean in and kiss him until you heard ouch! You got shot! From your vest. You look over and a little girl on the blue team is standing by her mother.
"I got them mommy!" She says and runs away. The round ended and Willy paid for one more.
"Let's do different teams this time!" Willy said and ran to the blue team.

The round started and you immediately begin the search for him. You go to the spot you where last time and waited. You hear steps... While you where crouched you saw his feet in front of you.
"Y/nnnnn" he called.
"Ha!" You jumped out and instantly you both fired at the same time
Ouch! You got shot! You had your eyes closed but you weren't sure who got who until you open your eyes.
"I got you I win!" You cheer. The round ended and you both left the place and headed to the car.
You buckle your seat belt and Willy does the same. You stare back at plushie-willy in the back seat.
"Wait!" You menouver to the back seat and buckle his seat belt. "Our child has to be safe." You chirp and go back to your seat. Willy giggled silently while pulling out the parking lot.
"One more stop" Willy says as he pulls into the McDonald's drive thru. We get to the little voice box.
"Hi welcome to McDonald's how may I help you"
"Um yes, one vanilla ice cream cone and one whopper and one small fry please." Willy said.
"Is that all"
"Yep"
"Your total is blah blah"
With that he pulled to the next window and paid the person the money then headed to the next and grabbed the food bag. Before exiting into the road home, Willy pulled out the whopper and handed you the rest, including the icecrem cone.
"Thanks baby!" You say as you lock the cone.
"You're very much welcome!" He smiled and turned the wheel, still holding his burger. You finished your food before you and Willy got home so you threw it in the trash can that was in Willy's car already. He parks in the driveway and you both walk to the door but there is a note "eviction notice"

IM JUST KIDDING

You carry plushie-willy inside all the way to the bedroom, Willy follows. Once you get in the room, you throw the plush to the floor and you and Willy instantly begin making out. Your clothes where soon gone leaving you and Willy nothing to wear accept your smiles.
"Hey babe" Willy says while you where both laying down getting ready on the bed. "We can go skinny dipping tomorrow" he says and winks at you, making you kiss him even more, it wasn't long until you both climaxed on each other. You both slept naked that night, not caring about what's going on rn.