Chapter Nine: Good morning Starshine

You woke up to a loud BANG! you get up immediatly to see the commotion and Willy is on the floor.
"Willy!" You say panicked as he gets up and rubs his arm.
"Baby I'm fine calm down dear." He said and climbed back in bed but once he did his alarm went off. "mmM" he grunted and climbed back out of bed. "Welp.. good morning starshine" he smiled as he lifted you up and pecked your lips.
"Morning!!" You say after.
"Oh yeah I got a call in the middle of the night, it was Audrey."
"What she say?" You question.
"She's cutting it. She said she's gonna leave me alone and she blocked me on everything, after she called of course!"
"Oh baby I'm so happy for you" you squealed and kissed him again then paused. "Hold up.. I thought you where sick ha ha when did that go away" you remembered out of nowhere.
"I um.. haha.."
"You knew I was gonna go on that room didn't you.. Whatever I don't feel like fighting right now" you sigh and Willy puts you down. You put your hands on your face to cover it. "Well she isn't coming back after that-"
"I get it" he snapped and went to the bathroom, you followed like three minutes later. He had shaving cream on his face and blank rows from where he already shaved. You watch him wash the razor in the sink then bring it back up to his face, making another blank row. He turned when he saw you watching. You tapped the counter trying to think of something to say.
"Look I just wanted you to see it because I needed help" he says but you aren't that convinced.
"Well I'll believe you only because I don't wanna overthink the worse.." you say and you realized how mean you sounded. "I'm not trying to be mean" you say emptily.
"Mhm" he hums as he cleans his face with a towel showing his new fresh face. "Let's not argue my love, we have plenty of other stuff to get done today!" He chirped out of nowhere.
"Right" you agreed to agree and follow him out the bathroom, you where already dressed and do was he. He put on his top hat and went out the room, you following. "Where we going?" You ask.
"Nut sorting room"
"Th-the one with-"
"You'll be just okie dokie y/n" he reassures with a smile as he unlocks the door. You follow behind him and he closes the door behind you both. "Here I'll let you feed them, you've really gotta get over your fear just because of what happened to Veruca." He chirps.
"You're right." You say as Willy hands you a bucket of squirrel food that was hanging on the gate. Willy has been more like himself this morning you think as he opens the gate for you. You go down the steps and walk to the feeder. As you start pouring all the squirrels stop and look at you and instantly run up to you. You figure they where going for the food so you stepped aside but they kept going in your direction. You started running but the other half went the opposite way and blocked your path. You look up at Willy who was at the bottom of the stairs trying to tell the squirrels to stop. You look back down and they start climbing up your feet. You squirmed but didn't kick because you didn't want to make them mad. You felt them crawl up your legs and torso. One squirrel sniffed your hair and they all of the sudden got off of you and ran to the food like nothing happened. You immediately run into Willy's arms sobbing.
"Don't make me do that again!" You cry as he brushed your hair with his hand.
"I won't" he said looking at nothing. He then looks down at you. "Let's go. too much to do." He says and you follow him sniffling.

You finnaly reach the television room. Memories of Mike teavee popped into your head as he opened the door. The oompaloompas where carrying a giant gobstopper this time. You follow Willy to the control panel after you put the glasses on. You step up the first step but your foot gets tangled up because you aren't used to the small stairs made for oompaloompas and fell backwards nocking the glasses of your face which you didn't seem to notice. They pushed the button as an oompaloompa shouts,
"Kid! Your glasses fell off!" You look around as the gobstopper floats and you hear foot steps rush over to you. Willy holds you close to his chest and wraps this coat around you in attempt to cover your eyes. You hear a flash and Willy un covers you.
"Are your eyes okay?!" He said worrily, waving a hand over your face. You look around and everything was the same. You could still see Willy's handsome face.
"Yah I think so" you say and get up, now holding your glasses. You put them over your face and walk with Willy to the TV. A regular sized gobstopper formed on the screen. Willy tilted his head to it as a gesture for you to take it. You push your hand through and grab it then hand it to Willy who then handed it to an oompaloompa.
"Great work everybody!" He chirped. He was being himself and you loved it. Now that Audrey won't be coming back he'll stay that way. Hopefully.
"Willy where to next?" You asked. Willy thinks for a bit.
"I'm pretty sure we need to.." he flipped through his phone. "Aha we need to do a role call on our oompaloompas and see how they're doing love. Haha" he said and we walk out the door leaving the glasses behind. "Ya know, my oompaloompas only sleep for 30 minutes each day, yeah I didn't know if you knew but it's true. Hey that rhymes!" He chucked as he stopped at the tiny door to unlock it. This time you where more comfortable with Willy so you nibbled on some candy every here and there, not too much to embarrass yourself though. Willy made a weird noise with his tounge and about at most 100 oompaloompas crowded the room. Willy handed you a clipboard. "There's supposed to be 165 in total, yeah." He said and looked back up to get counting and to make sure they're well.
"Umm.." you where unsure what to do.
"Here for every oompaloompa I check the temperature of, you make a tally," he points to a blank spot on the paper. "Right here" he smiled wide. You nodded and he looked away. "Alright my dear oompaloompas, start the line, here" he said pointing infront of himself. They all formed a single file line for him and you began tallying them up until you reached 165.
"Perfect!" You say as you tally the last one. "165 healthy oompaloompas!" You chirp and Willy nods smiling as he reaches out for the clipboard and you hand it to him. He looks at it, mouthing numbers as he went on.
"Magnificent!" He says and puts the clipboard under his arm. "By the way, wanna know why the squirrels didn't attack you?" He asked and you lift your head up. "Because you smell like me so they automatically assumed that you were a good nut!" He smiles but then it fades and you realize why.
"Look I'm sorry I called you a bad nut at the time I didn't know about Audrey. I kinda wish you've told me earlier.." you drifted off.
"Honey I was scared-"
"I know I know let's just drop it I didn't mean to ruin the mood." You say and flash a nervous smile at Willy. He flashes one back
"It's alright dear, oh what's that?" Willy turned around as you both heard a knock on the front door.
"Willy you hide I got it" you say and Willy shakes his head closing the TV room door behind you both as you walk down the hall.
"What- what if their here for you i-"
"We'll be fine" you shout as you already reach the door and see Willy turn the corner nevously. You open the door and see two big men in black. "Can I help-" they both grab you and you kick and punch. "WILLY!!" you shout and see him run back down the hall but he was too late. The men shoved you into a white van and flored it, pushing you back. You look out the window to see Willy dialing in his phone, most likely the police. It's the last thing you see before you get knocked out.