Chapter Thirteen: Party!

You wake up and look over to see Willy sitting up with his arms crossed and a grumpy face on like a toddler. You laugh at the sight making him look at you but he kept the same face.
"What's wrong with you?" You laugh but slowly start to get nervous.
"You're going to laugh" he said frustrated.
"Haha what? No!" You started to get serious.
"Okay," he paused for a minute then took a deep breath. "One of my oompaloompas called.. they said I'm going to be out of..haircream for three days" his voice broke when he said hair cream.
"I'm sorry but..." He looked at you while you hold in your laugh. He got angry but not really. You look at the floor for a bit and just when you thought you had it you make eye contact with him a burst into laughter. Willy tilts his head back in annoyance but he chuckled a little bit too. You finally finished your laughing fit. "I saw some under the sink, it should last you three days."
Willy bolted up to check the bathroom, making him almost slip but he caught his balance and when in the bathroom.
"OH THANK GOD!!" Willy cheered happily, you could tell he was putting it into his hair because of how long he was taking. He came out the bathroom with his hair nice and fixed.
"Looks good" you say and he nods. "What are we doing today?" You ask. He tilts his head.
"The party, remember?" He said and you gasped.
"Oh yeah! When's it start?"
"About an hour actually we're starting it-"
"Omg! Why didn't you tell me sooner!!" You bolt to the bathroom to get ready and come out with this on..

"Oh yeah! When's it start?""About an hour actually we're starting it-""Omg! Why didn't you tell me sooner!!" You bolt to the bathroom to get ready and come out with this on

This is what the dress looks like but you put on the diamond jewelry that Willy got you and you wore black heels. Willy smiled when you got out the bathroom. He was already ready, top hat and all.
"The guests will be here anytime now, I made sure the oompaloompas got the ball room ready!" He chirped he held his arm out for you to latch yours to and he esorted to the front door. Once it opened you saw hundreds of guests, so many you didn't even know how to estimate them.
"Welcome guests to my factory, my wife and me wish mr. Steven Smith a very happy birthday and we are honered to have you have your party here. My name is Willy Wonka and this is y/n Wonka we'll be your host today!" He motioned for people to come inside and they did. You and Willy led them all into the ball room. You've never seen it before but when you did, wow.

 You've never seen it before but when you did, wow

It was huge, there where tables of course. The room could hold tens of hundreds of people. There was plenty space for everyone. You got a little more excited and squeezed Willy's arm. He had everything under control like he does this very often. He probably did before the first time the factory closed. There where mainly adults there but there was at least six children no younger than 15 running about. After everyone's taken their seats (I should mention it's about 5-6pm, you and Willy SLEPT INNN) Willy holds up a glass and dings it with a knife a few times making everyone turn that way and draw there attention to you and Willy who where now standing. Willy handed you a champagne glass then Willy lifted his.
"A toast to my dear friend Steven, you've brought so much joy into everyone's life you've been in. I'm honered to be your friend and host your party. Happy birthday!" With that everyone said
"Happy birthday" and drank out of their glasses. It wasn't long before oompaloompas came in carrying hundreds of plates of food to tables. You and Willy where brought food. You could almost drool! Steak, pulled pork, asparagus, and mashed potatoes where set in front of you. You dug in almost instantly, occasionally sipping some champagne. After about everyone was done the oompaloompas came back and collected plates, it was about 7pm now and the lights went from golden yellow, to purple and blue. The fancy violin playing in the background stopped and on came party music.
"Now this is what I'm talking about!" You heard a man say in the distance. Beer coolers where brought out and everyone rushed to get some. You went to get up but Willy pulled you back down and exposed the bottle of fireball whiskey he was holding. He poured some into your now empty champagne glass and then sipped some out the bottle for himself. You then got up feeling happy and took your glass with you. You decided to meet this Steven guy. You saw him in a giant crowd of people but you managed to squeeze in. You saw him telling a story but then he made eye contact with you.
"Heyyyy!" He walked towards you. "I haven't got to really introduce myself to you yet, I'm Steven." He said holding out his hand and you shake it.
"Y/N," you say "happy birthday! You have no idea how siked Willy is to have you here!" You lied
"Thank you y/n I appreciate you both hosting for me really it's more of an honor-"
"Let's not argue who is more grateful now!" A woman butted in.
"Ah, y/n this is my wife, Daffodil" he says as you shake hands with her. She had platinum blonde hair and blue eyes. She wore a big fluffy purple dress with a bow on the back.
"I love your name, and your dress is quite beautiful too!" You weren't lying.
"Thank you dear, your dress is just as lovely. Is it a custom?"
Willy chimed in out of no where.
"You bet! Hand made by our oompaloompas" he explained.
Our oompaloompas? You squealed of joy in your head.
"Willy I have to say, I've heard a lot of things about..." The conversation muted out of your brain when you saw two kids run out of the room. You quickly followed.

When you got to the hallway, you saw them turn a corner towards the nut sorting room. You quickly ran and opened the door to see the children on the last step on the stairs.
"Children please come back, the squirrels will attack-"
"Shuuut uuuup boomer!" They snapper boomer? I'm 19!! You thought. They went off the last step and began to chase at the squirrels. You quickly sat down your glass then went under the gate and ran to the children. The squirrels started to get closer and you started rubbing your arm around the kids to get your scent on them. The squirrels climbed at all three of you. You stayed calm but the children didn't. They where screaming like they've lost their minds! The squirrels finnaly retract and you all run back under the gate and you grabbed your drink . You open the door and the kids wait outside of it. You fix their hair and brush them off then say,
"I won't tell anyone if you don't."
"What do you have against us?" One kid asked crossing their arms.
"The fact that you ran around my factory without permission." They were silent after that and you led them back into the ball room.
"Y/n! I was looking all over for you!" Willy walked towards you. "We're gonna play beer pong thenbdo some more fun games let's go!" He chirped and you both walked over to the beer pong table as you sipped your whiskey. Two random men where playing against each other. One looked like a biker, the other looked like a lawyer.
You where rooting for the lawyer guy but ofc the biker got the last cup in and won. You still cheered with everyone though. You take another sip and realize your cup is empty which also made you realize you were quite tipsy. You find Willy.
"Baby I think I'm *hiccup* drunk" you slur your words. You've never been drink before so you didn't know. Willy's face twisted.
"Drunk you are indeed." His face formed a warm smile. You walk around the ball room and suddenly your song comes on and you dance with three other drunk girls. One was Stevens wife, the others unknown.
"Hey where are the children at?" You asked.
"Their parents already left with them! The only people here that aren't drunk are our designated drivers." She shouted through the music. You nod and continued dancing until you get a weird feeling in your stomach and head to the bathroom. Before you know it, your puking your guts out. Some other girls that where already there head you. You finished and went to the sink and washed your mouth out. You then walk back in the party to Willy. All you can remember is him telling you to lay on the couch that was in the ball room and you remember passing out on the couch (as in fall asleep)

As always I'm currently working on chapter 14 stay tuned!!