Chapter Seven: poor baby

You wake up and realize Willy is gonna again. No you panic until you get up and realize he's just examining himself in the mirror across from the bed.
"Oh Willy" you sigh in relief and he turns around.
"You're awake" he turns back around.
"Whadder you doing" you say as you sit up.
"Cold" he says and you tilt your head in confusion. "I have a cold." He says and turns around again. The sympathy you have for him kicks in instantly.
"No no baby you lay down hun." You order. He shakes his head but before he can open his mouth you cut him off. " Come here " you say as you stand up and guide him back to bed. You tuck him back in and feel his forehead, it was fairly very warm. "Oh you poor thing, I'm making you some soup this instant you just stay here precious baby!" You say in a baby voice but you couldn't help it, it happens naturally. You head off the the dining room and fetch a can of soup. You take it to a counter and find a can opener then pour it into a bowl, finnaly popping it into the microwave. You sat on the counter, kicking your feet as you waited for the 'ding'. And at last you take it out of the microwave, grab a spoon and head to Willy's room again. You open the door then set the bowl on the nightstand as you fix a board that will allow him to eat in bed then slide the bowl on it.
"Thank you baby I appreciate it" he says weakly as he picks up the spoon and starts poking at it. Something finnaly pops in your head but you frown as you realize you can't go. "What?" He noticed.
"The fireworks.." you say looking at the flyer also on the nightstand next to the red lamp that lit up the entire room besides the curtains.
"Oh- sure we can make it hun. I'll be fine for one day I promise."
"No your sic-"
"Babe lemme be in charge for once." He says and you nod. "So what time does it start?" He asks and you lift up the flyer.
"10:30pm" you look back up at him.
"That's do-able" he laughed and you giggled.
"So in the mean time.. you'll have to find entertainment elsewhere because I'm not letting you get sick too." He said and motioned for the door. You sighed and shut it behind you as you left into the hallway. You already missed him. You realized what he meant. You couldn't see him for hours. You don't think you can do that. You slide down the door and land on your bottom. After a few minutes of just sitting there bored and sad an oompaloompa tapped your shoulder, you could tell by it's tiny hands. When you look up you realize there was two. That started stacking up so they where your hight and grabbed you to help you up. You take their hand and follow them to wherever they where taking you. You finnaly reach a computer room and they guide you inside to a white computer, the only thing in the room in fact was just a computer. Nothing else but white walls a white desk and a white egg chair. The oompaloompas show you the computer. It was Willy's text messages. You look back at the little men, "no I really shouldn't he'd get mad-" the oompaloompa slammed it's fist on the desk and you shrugged. "Alright alright" you say and grab the mouse and if course click the tab that says 'audrey'. "He said he was over her he wouldn't-" once the page loaded you realized he would. You bury you face into your hands wishing you didn't see what you just saw. All of the sudden the oompaloompas scurry and the door opens, you try to click out the page but it was too late. He caught you.