Chapter 3: Punches Were Thrown

"Why don't you shut your fucking mouth, Katsuki." Vex says, taking control of Izuku's body.

"WHAT'D YOU JUST SAY TO ME DEKU?" Bakugo snarled out, scandalized.

"I said," he starts pronouncing every word with a hard poke to the blonde chest, "Shut. Your. Fucking. Mouth. Or did you not hear me over your inflated ego?"

"YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THAT DEKU!" Bakugo says, grabbing the green haired boy by his collar with small explosions in his palms.

"No," 'Izuku' says, "I think you are going to regret that." With that the shorter of the two punches Bakugo in the gut, catching the blonde off guard. In the tallers surprise, 'Izuku' trips him by putting his right foot behind the other's feet and giving a firm push to his chest. Sending the bully off his high horse, straight to the ground.

"Toodles, bitch." Vex says with a wave, leaning down towards the stunned boy, who is still on the ground, "Learn your place."

With that 'Izuku' walks out of the classroom, leaving everyone in the classroom confused.

Walking down the hallways the real Izuku emerges, "Holy shit," he mutters to himself, "That was funny as hell." He giggles.

A stunned look in his eyes, the boy committed to leaving the school and walked out of the school to a local park, and sat on a bench, still laughing occasionally.

"Wow Vex, you really outdid yourself this time," Izuku says out loud not expecting an answer.

"You're welcome."

Surprised by the sudden voice Izuku jumps and falls halfway off the bench he's sitting on.

"W-Who's there?" The boy stutters.

"Wow. I'm terrified. I almost shit myself at the shaking little boy." The voice says, clearly being sarcastic.

"Sh-Show yourself!" Izuku says, ignoring the comment.

"Izuku. You bumbling idiot, it's Vex, I'm in your brain, nobody else can hear me. Now sit down, you look crazy standing there stuttering to yourself."

"Vex?" The boy says out loud, "But how?"

"How the hell would I know?" Vex says.

'Bitch' Izuku thinks to himself.

"Hey watch who you're calling bitch, asshole." Vex says, as though he heard his thoughts.

'Did he just hear my thoughts? No way. That's so weird.' Izuku thinks to himself.

"Wait you didn't say that out loud?" Vex says, clearly confused.

'Whatever let's figure this out later I need to get home now, before my mom starts to worry.' Izuku thought, hoping Vex could still hear him.

"Yeah, okay, whatever." Vex said, receding to the subconscious.

Izuku starts to jog home, narrowly avoiding some strange encounter with a slime villain, taking an alternate route that took him a little longer, too lost in thought to care about taking notes on heroes.

Upon arriving home, Izuku says hello to his mom and hops in the shower.

While he's in the shower Vex decides to make an unwelcome visit.

"Hey buddy?" Vex says as though Izuku wasn't in the middle of a quiet shower.

"HOLY SHIT!" Izuku screamed in surprise, slipping and falling and bringing down the shower curtain with him.

While Izuku sat there scandalized, Vex thought it was hilarious and took the liberty of laughing enough for the both of them.

"Holy Shi-" Vex said mid-laughter, "Who did you think it was? I-" he interrupts himself with more laughter.

'Shut up,' Izuku directed the thought at Vex, 'You can't just sneak up on a guy in the shower. It's not right'

This just sent Vex further into laughter. Izuku just sighed and stood up, turning off the shower and wrapping a towel around his waist and walking to his room to get dressed.

"I'm going to bed, Mom!" Izuku yells into the other room, gently closing his door.

"Goodnight, sweetie!" He hears a muffled Inko from the other room.

Changing into pajamas, Izuku gets under the covers and turns on his alarm for the next morning, plugging his phone in and turning in his other side and drifting into a heavy sleep.

"See you soon Vex."

-

A/N: Sorry it's a bit shorter than the others, but I wanted to split his dream into another chapter, as it is quite important to the plot. See you soon with chapter 4! <3

Also, for reference:

'anything with this format is Izuku's thoughts'

"And anything like this is what Vex says"

Keep in mind that nobody can hear Vex unless he takes control of Izuku's body

Thanks for reading!

Word Count: 664