Chapter 4: Nothing Like You

"Hey Vex!" Izuku said, walking towards the one in question, "I know I told you to not take control at school, but that was thrilling! The pure adrenaline when I saw Kacchan looking up from below me! It was great!"

"So you're finally starting to see it like I do, huh?" Vex said, "I thought it would take a bit more convincing but maybe you do have what it takes to be a villain."

"A-A villain?" Izuku says quickly in surprise, "I-I'm not a v-villain!"

"Are you sure?" Vex says suspiciously, "You seemed pretty happy when I pushed down 'Kacchan', and that doesn't seem very heroic to me. But what do I know? I'm only a part of you."

"Just when I thought we were making progress and even becoming friends you go and pull this bullshit, on me?!" Izuku says angrily, volume rising, "Why are you so convinced that I am a bad person! I want to be a hero! I want to help people with a smile!"

Vex looks taken aback by this before regaining his composure, "Well someone who is a hero, a good person, doesn't get happy in others pain or failure. I wouldn't be a part of you if you were purely good, I am a piece of you, a piece of how you feel, and what your outlook on reality is. I exist. So you're clearly not naturally as good of a person as you seem to have convinced yourself you are! You can't be a hero if you're evil! YOu can't be a hero if you have thoughts like I do! Like you do! I'm a villain, and I'm part of you, so that makes you a villain too!

Izuku starts shaking his head and backing away, "No, no, no, no, no. No. No. No! NO! I'M NOT A VILLAIN!"

Vex walks towards him concerned, "I didn't mean to-"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Izuku screams, grabbing at his hair with tears running down his face, "JUST GET OUT OF MY HEAD!"

"Izuku stop-"

"NO! You stop! I'm not a villain! A-And I'm going to prove it to you!" He looks up at the taller with a glare that even unsettles the villainous Vex, "I am going to get into UA and I'm going to become a hero! I will prove you wrong because I'm not like you! YOU GOT THAT? I'M NOTHING LIKE YOU!"

"Okay Izuku, you do as you want."

"You bet your imaginary ass I will"

...

Izuku woke up that morning pissed off.

He got into his clothes roughly, and stomped into the kitchen to get his food.

The pent up rage mixed with the terror of being out of his favorite cereal, left oly with a note from his mom promising to get more before coming home, led Izuku into having a full blown breakdown before 8:00 AM.

To say that he didn't want to go to school was understatement of the year.

Izuku even contemplated skipping school, but opted for going after realizing they would call his mom.

With a grunt Izuku stood up and walked out his front door, double checking that he locked it.

A few rubs to his red tear-stained face, and heavy footsteps later, he was walking into the classroom he would be residing in for the rest of the day.

With a heavy sigh Izuku dropped into his desk chair.

Upon noticing his entry into the room Bakugo started seething and walked over the the green hair boy, "LOOK DEKU, I DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF SHIT YOU TRIED PULLING YESTERDAY BUT IT REALLY PIS-"

The blonde was interrupted by a hand holding a single finger up a few inches from his face, "Look, baku-bitch, I have a headache right now, so I would appreciate it if you would shut your fucking mouth and mind your own damn buisness. Thanks!"

Students started whispering and Bakugo just stood there mouth open, before he quickly snapped it shut, before swinging a right hook at Izuku.

The boy, already anticipating this, dodged and grabbed the bully's arm, putting his other hand around Bakugos neck and squeezing, with a sigh.

Izuku stood up and pushed the other boy down, somehow overpowering the failing blonde with explosive hands.

"You know Kacchan," Izuku says, tired of this feisty pomeranian's bullshit, "You're a real fucking nuisance."

With that he pressure-pointed him, leaving his as a passed out heap on the floor.

"Don't worry, he's not dead," said the quirkless boy, gathering his things and leaving school early once again, "Sadly."

"Wow, I'm impressed." Mused Vex.

'Ugh shut up.' Izuku thought at him.

"I don't think I wi-" Izuku focused on ignoring the voice in his head, and to his surprise it actually worked.

"Huh. That was easy." He said to himself.

-

A/N: This one was pretty short too. Sorry about that my dudes. But two semi-important things happened. We found out that Izuku is still determined to become a hero, and that he can make Vex shut up (which may be important later 😉). This chapter was written the same night as chapter 3 (6/29/20), but may be uploaded later for context. See you next time! <3

Thanks for reading!

Word Count: 800