Cas' POV

The fight against the seven deadly sins wasn't going to well. Sam was dueling pride and envy, while Dean took on wrath, gluttony, and sloth. That left Cas with greed and lust. Although they used every tactic they could think of, they seemed to keep coming back. And they never stopped talking. "So what's the deal with the human over there," hissed lust, jerking her thumb toward Dean and spitting blood out of her mouth. "I can see in your soul, and you aren't that clean little angel you pretend to be."
"What are you talking about," Cas snarled back. The vices were attempting to surround him now, overpower him. "You know, how you lust for him," she cackled. "He lists for you too, you know." That thee Castiel off. Before he could act, greed grabbed him from behind.
"You know," he whispered," greed and lust are a lot alike. I can see it too." Lust pounced on Cas, dragging her knife up his chest and piercing his skin. Then, she hit him on the head with the butt of her knife, and he saw stars. Greed let him go, Cas staggered and fell. He put his hand to his forehead and brought back blood. The last thing he heard was Dean scream his name. He took a shuddering breath, and then the world went black.