Dean's POV

A few hours later they were on the road. Once she had regained consciousness, Pamela had insisted they find Cas. "I'll be fine," she had said. Then an agitated look crossed her face that made Dean's insides churn. "I just don't know if that poor boy will last for much longer."
She didn't give them too many details. Pamela briefed them on the layout of the warehouse, that Cas was in the basement and the vices were camping out above him.
Sam cut off Dean's replay of events.
"Dean, if Cas isn't- well, I don't want to see you get crushed."
Dean gripped the steering wheel tight, until his knuckles turned white. "He'll be fine." Dean mumbled, more to himself than Sam. Then, a little louder, "he always is. This time isn't any different."
Sam kept silent. Then he bent his head over his book of lure.
"Oh my God, Dean, we have to get Cas out of there."
Dean slapped the steering wheel.
"Dammit Sam, don't you think I already know that?"
"Dean, I'm serious. I've been looking at this old book, written be the lettermen, exclusively about ancient biblical creatures. And they have a section about demons. The seven deadly sins to be exact. This says they feed of off the purity of a person. They grow stronger with converting a righteous being. What's more righteous than an ex- angel?"
Dean sighed. "Sam, don't we already know this?"
"Yeah, but get this. It's not just the process of converting them. They mentally and emotionally destroy them individually. Each sin draws strength from him differently. Except by the end of it all, he won't have a clean soul anymore. He's their plaything now. And if we don't get him out soon, he'll be... Gone."
Dean shuddered. He didn't know exactly what that meant, but he knew he didn't like it.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 22, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Pray for Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें