Kiss *smut*

I don't know when but I eventually drifted off to sleep, without changing into my pajamas. I walk to the bathroom, I look worse than usual. My hair is a mess and I need a shower. I grab a towel and a new set of clothes before turning on the water. I normally like my water pretty cold, but I went with hot water this morning. After getting out of the shower i realized its already almost lunch time.

—-/ тιмє ѕкιρ
For "breakfast" I made chocolate chip pancakes. They were my favorite thing when I was younger. I would always keep this strawberry jam in the fridge for when Tsukishima came over, because that was his favorite.

I watch Tv and put all my homework away, because I apparently forgot to do that last night. As for the whole party situation I was just going to wear a hoodie and whatever pants I felt like. I would try my best to not talk to anyone. I hear my phone buzz.

ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗˢᵘᵏⁱˢʰⁱᵐᵃ
I'll pick you up later tonight around ten. Then we can go meet Heather at the party, please be ready.

ᵀᵒ ᵗˢᵘᵏⁱʰⁱᵐᵃ
10?! That so late, you know what fine, fine.

ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗˢᵘᵏⁱˢʰⁱᵐᵃ
thank you, I'll make it up to you.

ᵀᵒ ᵗˢᵘᵏⁱˢʰⁱᵐᵃ
welcome. It's what best friends are for.

Best friends

best friends

best friends

B̷̟̥̥̟͈͎̎ȩ̵̛͎̪̰͇̭̤̈̐͂s̶̺̩̤͒͊͌̃́̃͑̕͘ẗ̸̲͉̘́͛ ̸̰̱͔͇̮͖̝̗̦͎̾́̄̅̀f̸̛͉͙͎̥͎̙̠͇̻̑̆͜͝r̷̡̨̝̤͋ḯ̵̧̩̹̒̆̈͗̉̋̍̚͠ë̴̢̛͚͕̜͔̫̹́̍̀̿͘n̶̲̋̊͂͋̊̊̃̿̓̕ͅd̶̗̟̼͔̋̏̈́͋̕ṡ̷̝͉̕͘͝   

฿Ɇ₴₮ ₣ⱤłɆ₦Đ₴

🅱🅴🆂🆃 🅵🆁🅸🅴🅽🅳🆂

  ώꚔ🇾 ͼລቢ'τ ώ巳 Ϧ巳 ꕷꙨṁ巳τꚔȊቢģ ṁꙨŕ巳
(edit 8/29 : I love all the comments about this font :)

I need to pass the time, and I also need to clear my head, so I decide to head out for a walk. I grab a black jacket and my key, and head out. It had been so long since I had just sat outside and appreciated everything.
When I was outside I always felt like I could get away.
Away from everything, my bullies, my sucky life, and even all the self harm I had did. I made my way to the park without realizing it, and sat down on a swing. I sat there swing for a good half hour, humming the tune to the song I had made. 𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁. I observed the sky, and the birds. Honestly this could last forever. Well not without Tsukishima it couldn't. Great now the whole mood is ruined, I sigh and stand up. I slowly head home, not knowing what else to do for the whole rest of the day. It would be hours before Tsukishima would be here. 

—-/ time skip

I honestly ended up being way more nervous that I though I would be. I tried passing the time by playing board games. But bored games aren't as fun with one person. I had had hours to waste and I hadn't made strawberry shortcake in a really long time, even though it was Tsukishima's favorite. Sometimes we would go this cafe by our school and do our homework there, but I'm pretty sure he's already gone there with Heather to do homework.

I preheat the oven, then mix all the dry ingredients. I mix eggs, milk, oil sugar and butter with the dry ingredients. I put the batter into two pans, then into the oven. I wash the strawberry's before cutting them. To make the frosting, I whip heaving whipping cream, vanilla, and powder sugar. I let the two cakes cool off before spreading a thick layer of frosting and adding some strawberry's, I add the other layer on top. I use the last little bit of frosting to make little circles on top then add more strawberry's.