The party in Tsukishima perspective

I woke up and immediately thought about text Yamaguchi to make sure he's coming to practice today. I know he wouldn't ever want to let the team down, but rest it also really important especially if your sick. After a good five minuets of typing out messages, I decided to let him make his own decisions.

I brush my teeth before grabbing my coat and shoes and heading out of the door. I meet Yamaguchi at the corner. (where they meet to walk to school) But he was spacing out a lot. And he didn't ramble on as he usually did. Normally he would talk about an upcoming test he didn't study for or how his jump serve was going. But today he didn't say anything, just watched the sidewalk as we walked.
I slowly turned down the volume on my music, and tried to start a conversation. Asking about whether or not he was feeling any better, he just replied with a simply yea. Before looking back down.

I'm sure he just has something on his mind he doesn't wanna talk about.

——/ тιмє ѕкιρ

During morning practice, Yamaguchi avoided me at all costs. He even shared a water bottle with hinata. Did I do something wrong. He should just tell me if I did, I could just apologize. Was he mad, I asked him to go meet Heather. He probably was just in his head, he's probably okay.

—-/ тวмє ѕкιρ

I walk into my first periods class, before glancing over at yamaguchi, who is also sitting at his seat starting into space. Normally he would come over here and just say whatever was on his mind until the bell rang. But today I don't think he was. So I stood up from my seat, and walked over to talk to him.

"Yamaguchi, are you good. You've been spacing out a lot today."

"Y-yea Tsukki, I'm fine."

"Yamaguchi I know when your lying, just tell me."

"No i'm really okay."

What I wanted to say was. Are you sure? do you wanna skip, maybe go for a walk and talk about it. I'm sorry okay. I don't know what I didn't but i'm sorry. Really sorry, please let's just go back to talking like normal. But none of those words seemed to come out, maybe it's my ego, but I always seemed to freeze up when it comes to talking my mind.

"whatever." was all that I could say. But I really did care even if I didn't show it.

—-/ тιмє ѕкιρ

During classes Yamaguchi didn't once want to talk to me. I kinda felt out of the loop. I couldn't focus, and I couldn't take notes. I just kinda caught quick glances all day instead.

—-/ тιмє ѕкιρ

"Hinata, Kageyama if you don't shut up, coach will make you run extra." (suga)

"ekk, shut up boke." (kags)

"no you shut up." (orange)

"you shut up first." (kags)

"Hinata, Kageyama you guys are running after practice. Please separate yourselves." (ʰᵃⁿᵈˢᵒᵐᵉ old man)

"boke." (milk man)

I can hear Yamaguchi snicker before continuing to work on his serve. This was a weird thing coming from me but I felt really lonely with Yamaguchi. I guess this is what happens when you really like someone.

—-/ αησтнєя тιмє ѕкιρ

ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᴴᵉᵃᵗʰᵉʳ
Hurry up i'm waiting.
𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥

ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᴴᵉᵃᵗʰᵉʳ
I don't have all day.
𝘋𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥

I sigh before saying, "Come on Yamaguchi. Let's go Heathers waiting."

"okay Tsukki!"

—-/ єєєк αησтнєя тιмє ѕкιρ

We rounded the corner before seeing heather sitting at a bench in the park.

"Hey Heather. How are you?" (salt)

"Good, good." She grabs my hand, and wraps my arm 'round her shoulder. Umm did I ask you to do this, of your cold then bring your own jacket i'm not your personal heater.

"Aren't you here to do something." I say while giving quick glances in between Yamaguchi and Heather.

"o-oh yea.... Yamaguchi how are you?"
(Heather)

"I'm fine. I like your eyes, their brighter than a blue sky." (Yams)

"Oh really, you think so. Thank you, and i'm sorry for what I said earlier. I was out of line." She says in almost sarcastic tone.

This girl sound less sincere than I do when talking to Hinata and Kageyama. And i'm always dripping with sarcasm.

"It's okay." (yams)

Are you sure, you're okay. I'm pretty sure that's a no, you can always talk to me you know.

"Oh great." she says while squeezing my hand. I swore I could vomit when she did that. (heather)

"If that's all I should get going. You two have fun." (yams)

"Ok Yamaguchi." I say with a wave.

Before Yamaguchi fully leaves. Heather leans into my ear before whispering, " Give me your jacket. Or i'll tell him." She end the comment with a smirk. I grit me teeth and clench my jaw. Before sliding off my sweater. I see Yamaguchi turn around for one last look before sprinting home. I felt bad. I wanted to run after him and see what was wrong, why he was avoiding me all day, but I couldn't. Heather stood there smirking before going into a full blown laugh. I turn to her and she grabs my face before shoving our together. She shoves her tongue into my mouth. It was definitely not the best. It was nasty, she want a good kisser in the least.

"By the way, we're going to a party this saturday. You can bring Yamaguchi ~. "

"Whatever i'm leaving."

—/ тιмє ѕкιρ

I get home before sitting g on my bed, and texting Yamaguchi.

ᵗᵒ ʸᵃᵐᵃᵍᵘᶜʰⁱ
Can I call you?
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʸᵃᵐᵃᵍᵘᶜʰⁱ
Sure. Give me one minuet.
𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥

ᵀᵒ ʸᵃᵐᵃᵍᵘᶜʰⁱ
Okay
𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥

I wait a few minuets before hearing my joke ringing and picking up.

"I just had my first kiss."
I blurt out. I was going to ask him how he was, and if he was okay. But i guess not anymore.

"u-um so~ how was it."
I could hear in his voice how hoarse it was. Had he been crying?

"It's actually not that much fun. I thought it would be cool, but it was lame."

"Oh ok. I got to go, i'll call you back later."

"o-"
Wow hung up on. Not like him, wonder what's he's doing right now, hopefully I didn't interrupt anything~.

*bzz
ᵒᵘᵗᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᶜᵃˡˡ ᵗᵒ ʸᵃᵐᵃᵍᵘᶜʰⁱ

"Hey, Tsukishima what's up?"

"Well I was going to tell you, Heather invited me to a party, this saturday before you hung up. But I don't want to go alone, so could you come. Just in case I want to leave."

"Saturday. I have plans."

"Yamaguchi I know you don't, please just come this once."

"Fine, whatever."

"Great thanks, i'll pick you up."

"ok."

"Goo-" *beep
Hung up on again, jeez. I wonder what I was interrupting~?

I'll text him later, telling him the date and time, but not tonight. I was drained. I ate dinner, and changed into some comfortable clothes before putting on the Tv, and heading to bed.

ωσяԃ ɕσυηт 1173