Friday in tsukishima perspective

𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘷 :
I'm almost finished brushing my teeth before hearing my phone buzz. I spit out the toothpaste before grabbing my phone to check who it was.

ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʰᵉᵃᵗʰᵉʳ
Hey walk me to school today.
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

ᵗᵒ ʰᵉᵃᵗʰᵉʳ
fine.
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

——/

ᵀᵒ ʸᵃᵐᵃᵍᵘᶜʰⁱ
I'm walking to school today with Heather. Meet before morning classes?
𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥

ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʸᵃᵐᵃᵍᵘᶜʰⁱ
That's fine. See you their :)
𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥

After seeing his response, I finished putting on my shoes before shutting the door.

I meet Heather at the park, where we were just last night without saying a word. She just starred at her phone, as she walked. I'm kinda missing the sound of Yamaguchis voice. Normally he would just spout random things that were on his mind. But without him it's oddly quite, even with my music playing it still feels out of the ordinary.

—-/ тιмє ѕкιρ

I walk into the changing room, and see Yamaguchi putting on his shirt. I realized just how slender he was. Something I also didn't realize was that even yamaguchi's back had some freckles on it. I felt blush start to surface before returning my gaze to getting changed. I hope he didn't see me staring.

After coach runs us by what we will be doing in practice, we stretch. Normally Yamaguchi and I will talk while stretching. But today he stretched with Hinata and Kageyama. Every so often I see him giving my faint stares. It didn't look like he was mad, but more like he was upset. What did I do?

—-/ тιмє ѕкιρ

I would have thought nothing of this, but he also asked hinata to practice receives with him. Which left me and the king~. Which was no fun because we were practically at each other's throats.

I would have been in a bad mood for the rest of the day. But Noya "accidentally" sprayed Tanaka with water.

——/ тιмє ѕкιρ

I spend the whole class periods kind of drifting off. I was stuck wondering why Yamaguchi was mad at me. Normally he would tell my by now if it was really that important, but he avoided me instead.

I watch as he pulls out his lunch box and gives me a quick glance. I though he was going to walk over to me and talk to me but instead he heads out the door. I was interested in where he was going so I followed. I got out the door, before I saw Yamaguchi laughing with Hinata and Kageyama. I was about to go and ask him what was wrong, but a certain someone got in my way.

"Mind walking my down to the lunch room." Heather says while flicking her hair behind her shoulder.

"I actually do mind. Im in the middle of something here." I say while pushing up my glasses.

"I'm sure it can wait" She says while grabbing onto my wrist and pulling me down a flight of stairs.

If I wasn't on school grounds I probably would have hit her, but as there were teachers around every corner I just went with her to get her lunch.

Lunch passes slowly and dreadfully. Heather didn't even eat with me, she ate with her friends in the lunch room. I tried to go off and find where Yamaguchi went, but I couldn't find him.

—-/ тιмє ѕкιρ

- [ ] I was glad we didn't have practices on
- [ ] Friday's, but instead of being able to talk to Yamaguchi about why he was avoiding me, I had to walk Heather home instead.

ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʸᵃᵐᵃᵍᵘᶜʰⁱ
I'm heading off, have fun with Heather. 😉
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

ᵀᵒ ʸᵃᵐᵃᵍᵘᶜʰⁱ
Ok. 
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

—-/ тιмє ѕкιρ

Again walking Heather home wasn't very much fun. She barley even talked and when she did it was about her and her ego. I decide to just drop her off about half way to her house and tell her I needed to stop by someone's house from volleyball but it was a lie. I just was getting bored of spending time with her.

—-/ тιмє ѕкιρ

I sigh before stacking my homework up in a neat little pile, before taking out my phone. I wanted to ask Yamaguchi what was wrong, but I wanted a second opinion and Sugawara was probably the best option for that.

ᵗᵒ ˢᵘᵍᵃ
Hey I have a question, do you have a minute.
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

ᶠʳᵒᵐ ˢᵘᵍᵃ
Yea but make it quick because i'm with daichi.
𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥

ᵀᵒ ˢᵘᵍᵃ
Do you think Yamaguchi had been avoiding me, or is it just me?
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

ᶠʳᵒᵐ ˢᵘᵍᵃ
No, he definitely has been avoiding you. I'm sure he just needs some time to cool off. And clear his head, he can get really stressed too you know.
𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥

ᵗᵒ ˢᵘᵍᵃ
I guess... Thank you.
𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥

ᶠʳᵒᵐ ˢᵘᵍᵃ
Anytime ;)
𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥

I shut off my phone and stare at the ceiling. I never thought, that not having Yamaguchi so close to me would affect me as much as it is. He was just always there. I let my mind wander for a couple of minuets before receiving a text from Yamaguchi, speak of the devil.

ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʸᵃᵐᵃᵍᵘᶜʰⁱ
How was it with Heather?
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

ᵗᵒ ʸᵃᵐᵃᵍᵘᶜʰⁱ
Fine. Why were you ignoring me all day?
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʸᵃᵐᵃᵍᵘᶜʰⁱ
I wasn't, I was just letting you hang out with Heather.
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

ᵀᵒ ʸᵃᵐᵃᵍᵘᶜʰⁱ
Still.
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʸᵃᵐᵃᵍᵘʰⁱ
Comen tsukki.
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

ᵀᵒ ʸᵃᵐᵃᵍᵘʰⁱ
ok well goodnight. Do your homework, and I'll text you before I pick you up.

ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʸᵃᵐᵃᵍᵘᶜʰⁱ
Goodnight, looking forward to it.
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

The last little goodbye made my heart flutter. It made me feel like I had butterflies in my stomach, it was only a goodnight text, but it meant the world if it was from him. I wonder how much longer I have to be with Heather?

ωσяԃ ɕσυηт 957