Sick in Tsukishima's perspective

I wake up about a half hour before my alarm clock. I don't even feel like going to school today. Maybe I should ask Yamaguchi to skip with me.

no.

He wouldn't he's too "nice" for that. Instead I grab my Headphones and turn on a little music, before resting the back of my head onto the headboard.

I sit there humming the melody to my new favorite song, before I get kinda bored and decide to write my own song. It would be fun, and I need to pass the time anyways.

*Ding

ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵀᵉᵃᵐ ᴹᵒᵐ^
Why weren't you and Yamaguchi at practice yesterday. Please just stop skipping. Also tell him to respond to my messages, I was pretty worried there for a minute.

ᵀᵒ ᵀᵉᵃᵐ ᴹᵒᵐ^
... okay

Since when did Yamaguchi skip practice. He hasn't done that before, is he sick. He's usually not like this. Maybe I should send him a message. To see if he's doing okay. I just don't want him to start cutting again.

ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʸᵃᵐᵃᵍᵘᶜʰi
i'm not feeling so well, I think i'm going to stay home. srry
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

ᵀᵒ ʸᵃᵐᵃᵍᵘᶜʰⁱ
Really Yamaguchi. Is that why you didn't go to volleyball practice.
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʸᵃᵐᵃᵍᵘᶜʰⁱ
Oh yes, I think I caught the flu.
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

ᵀᵒ ʸᵃᵐᵃᵍᵘᶜʰⁱ
Ok, I'm coming over be there in 5.
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

I don't want him getting anymore sick. Hopefully he recovers in just a day.

Without thinking, I grab my jacket and my house key before heading out the door to his house.

ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʸᵃᵐᵃᵍᵘᶜʰⁱ
It's fine, i'm okay. You can go to school without me.
𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥

I take a short cut to his house, which cuts through a small almost forest like thing. You would take this little bark chip path, before exciting between two trees. It was like our own little world. We used to always use this way when heading over to each other's house because it was much faster. But we didn't use this way so much anymore.

I reached his front door step almost out of breath, before gently opening the door.

*^creak

"Yamaguchi, are you up in your room?"

"Oh yea, i'm up here."

I mumble an okay under my breath, but I don't think Yamaguchi had heard it.

"You should've texted me, Suga is mad you skipped and didn't say anything. He had to text me, because you wouldn't respond."

"Yea sorry. I just wasn't feeling well."

"Are you hungry, I can make soup. Then we can watch a movie."

"Um yea that sounds nice."

I head into the kitchen grabbing a pot, and a can of soup. For some weird reason, he'll only eat the soup out of a can. He doesn't like homemade or powdered soup. It's was just a random fact I learned about him. After the soup was done, I went to go get Yamaguchi. I open his door slowly, peering inside to make sure he wasn't asleep. He was asleep and instead of waking him up, I waited about another 5 more minutes until the soup has cooled down a little bit so he wouldn't burn his tongue.

"Yamaguchi wake up, the soups done."

"Ok." He says with a yawn. It's so cute when he yawn, practically everything he does is cute.