Heather in Tsukishima Perspective

𝗍𝗌𝗎𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗆𝖺 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾

It's been quite a while since Yamaguchi wore my sweater, but I'm still really confused. My feeling grow everyday, and i'm just so not used to expressing them. I don't want to get any closer to Yamaguchi I don't want to ruin our friendship.

I really only play volleyball anymore because of Yamaguchi, it's not as fun as it used to be. Sugawara knows about my crush on Yamaguchi and it's always non-stop teasing about it. Every time I see him, he does that stupid look and a smirk. But this morning I actually needed some advice from him. I wait until a 5 minute break from this mornings volleyball practice before walking over to talk to him.

"Hey Sugawara. I need some advice."

"oh sure, what's it about?"

"It's about Yamaguchi."

"ohh~ ok sure ask away."

"I was actually thinking that I should tell him."

"well good for you. You should tell him."

"ok tha-."

"Tsukki watch out."

what. Ow. My head hurts, did Yamaguchi really just hit my with the volleyball.

"Yamaguchi what the hell. Pay attention that hurt."

"S-sorry Tsukki, i'll walk you to the nurses office."

"whatever let's go, my head hurts."

Maybe I could finally talk to him. This was my chance. I simply nod my head, and head out the gym doors. I hear Yamaguchi tell suga and daichi we're going to the nurses office. And I could hear both of them laughing from here.

"I-i'm sorry Tsukki, it really was an accident."

I know. It's fine i'm not mad. I just need to organize my thoughts.

"Shut up yamaguchi, I don't wanna talk right now my head hurts."

tell him

𝕥ꫀꪶꪶ ꫝⅈꪑ

🆃🅴🅻🅻 🅷🅸🅼

ɯıɥ llǝʇ

Ţ̶͇̘͙͙͉͍̼̀̃̒̏̈͛Ë̶̗̯̯̊̊̈́̕̚͜͜L̴̠͋̔̊͗̄L̵̨͖̟͕̟̮̝͈̗̓̐͐ ̵̦̝͔̲̲̰͖̇̉͒̔̇̒́͜H̷͖͎̥̜̓͆͑̐̒̅͌͑I̵̘̖͓̱̼͇͎̣͑͜M̶̺̙̣͇̪̭̥̯̭̤̍̈́͒͂́͊̚͝

"Hey yamaguchi could you grab me an ice pack i'm gonna lay down."

I take a seat on the bed closets to the window. Luckily there weren't any other people in the office.

"Um sure."

I watch as he grabs an ice pack and wrapped it in a paper towel. Which was cute. At this point everything Yamaguchi does it cute.

" I'm gonna tell the teacher, we'll be in the infirmary for 1st period, if that's okay."

"Yea." 

Ok breathe we can do this. It can't be that hard to confess. I mean girls do it all the time.

I hear footsteps come into the nurses office, and I finally build up enough confidence to tell him.

"Yamaguchi... I think I like you. As more than friends."

"oh~ well this is u-h interesting?"

Wait was that a girls voice. Shit. This is embarrassing to say the least.