The sisters -7-

The dimly lit castle stood strong. It was well guarded. Your eyes slowly adjusted to the sea salt, seeing more unique fish made you admire marine life more. You hid behind a thick pillar. It felt weird to have a tail, and be able to breathe under water.

"No! I told that old man to fuck off! I'm not marrying a human!" A voice echoed throughout the halls. You peeked out, seeing no one you swam quickly through the hall. Your armor felt much much heavier, due to the water pressure and that its iron. You huffed, hearing the loud voice get closer. The castle design was truly unique, it was very... Ancient rome if you'd say. You jumped hearing a door yank open.

"FATHER! I SAID NO! I'm going for a walk." A merman came out, you froze for a second. He looked, even a bit like dio. The hair is maybe a tad longer and he's definitely skinnier. And he has a foreign accent, its strange. "Ah good, a watcher." A large merman, must be the king, he had a long blue and white tail that had many white fins on the sides. It was beautiful. "I'd entrust you to watch my son. If he asks, I'll take the anger from him." He stated as he swam off. He was maybe 5 feet taller than you. You let out a shaky breath, but this was gonna be easier now.

Looking out the open window, you saw the prince. What is his name? What mer-kingdom is this? You slid out the window and towards him. "Hey." You said tiredly. He jumped but quickly composed himself to glare at you. He sat on a small brick wall, you next to him. "What? Here to talk to me instead of my father." He said with a scoff. You sighed. "Listen prince... Whatever, I'm here to help you. Both of us wish of something. Yes?" You swam smoothly infront of him. He gave you a doubtful look. "How can i trust a mere servant." He stated, his tone curious. You smirked. "Well i came here for that human prisoner." You held back a laugh as you saw the young mans face shift into happiness. "R...really!? Wait... Why?" He sat up, giving the hight difference you looked up at him.

"I'm here on... Business. let's say I'm not really ya know... A mermaid." you said with a small chuckle. He hummed, "alright but... What can i do? Its traditional to not see your bride till the wedding. I cant go to the dungeon." He stated with a grumble. you flicked your tongue. "Well... I got just the prefect person who could help you." You smiled, he raised a brow. Crossing his arms over his blazer, waiting for your plan.

------

Jotaro held his breath as long as he could, as he got into the small town, he started to feel light headed. he slowly started to regret this decision. "Hey!" A voice called out to him. Jotaro tried to look at who called to him but lost his breath. Water slowly filled his lungs, his body slowly falling. His life flashing as his lungs flamed up with the salt water. A pair of arms pulled on his back. The small feeling of water pressure flipping back and fourth on his legs kept him thinking before passing out.

"look kid. We can't just let you steal our food!" A old man yelled, the two On his sides nodding. "Yeah! My cabbages are hard to grow in certain seasons!" A middle aged man griped. Jotaro, a young, maybe 5, stood in a tattered fancy blue kimono. He had ran away months ago from his original family. He looked up at the three men who all yelled at him. Jotaro spaced out, trying to be somewhat respectful but couldn't. He didn't know how to live on his own, at such a age too. He saw something drop from the roof above the four. It wasn't a water drop, or a possible horse fly. It was pure black. it flew past the three mens heads. Jotaro stepped back a bit scared. "HEY WERE NOT DONE!" jotaro leaned against the stone wall, trying to find comfort in the chalky wall. But he felt many hands grab him, making him freeze. The three watched in horror.

"WHAT!?" "Thats terrifying! Let's go!" "Yeah!" The three ran off not daring to save the little boy. Jotaro tried to move but nothing worked.

"where is that boy..." A man in a western and fancier clothing approached. "Father! I got that fabric you asked for." Another man in similar clothing came behind him with fabric rolls. the two looked a lot alike. "Good, Jonathan can you stay here while i grab a carriage." the older man spoke while the man named Jonathan nodded. As the old man walked off, Jonathan looked around. A peaceful look calmed jotaro. "M...mister... Can you help me?" Jotaro spoke quietly, and just as soon as he said that he instantly regretted it. Jonathan jumped, turning around. "Oh my!" Jonathans eyes widened at how these black hands were pulling him in. It was... Terrifying. "here!" Johnathan dropped the fabric onto the dirt road, running to the small jotaro. Jonathan put two fingers together, a small light coming from the tips of his hands. He swipped down, blossoms appearing on the hands, burning them. Jotaro stepped out of the trap, falling onto the ground. He panted. "W...what was that?" Jotaro asked, his voice shaky. Jonathan gave a sad look to the boy. "Do you have a home?" He asked, jotaro looked up at him with a shocked look for a split second before changing to a dim quiet look again. "No. I don't need one." He said crossing his arms. Jonathan chuckled. "Well... Do you have a family? Everyone has a family." Jonathan smiled sweetly, squating down to the kids level. jotaro nodded. "I ran away a year ago. They didn't come looking for me." Jotaro spoke calmly. Jonathan saw that Jotaro had missed them, as they were his family. "hm.." Jonathan stood back up, lending out his hand to jotaro. "As the heir and son of the joestars, i believe you should live under my house hold." Johnathan said with a toothy smile, jotaro looked at him with wide eyes.