train destination-8-

You watched as diego had spoke to the king. Saying the lines.
"There was a dark mage who made me walk like a land runner! Father!" He yelled. "Where was that guard?" He asked, Diego bit his lip. "Uh... Their after them right when she helped me get back here!" He said fastly. The kind nodded. "Alright. Thank you for telling me. Your dismissed." You saw diego slowly walk Back. You both smirked. "Do you want to be normal after this?" You asked, he shrugged. "I'd like to go back with you if thats alright." He gave you a serious look, you sighed. "Maybe. Royalty people are kinda assholes." You mumbled, you felt a slap on the back of your neck. "AY!" you glared at the blonde.

You saw guards watching the dugoen. "I'll distract while you go in. Sick?" You saw him nod. He walked towards the two. "LOOK! THE KING IS IN TROUBLE!" he yelled, the two guards didnt know what he was saying at first, but swam down the hall quickly. You pushed open the door, seeing many bars of coral. "Hey which one of you is jolyne?" You asked loudly. "I'm right here. You scum." A woman spoke. You saw the keys next to her cell. "Now i was told your a judge for the grand games this year. Your sister is quite worried." You smirked opening the door, she gave you a weird look. "How... Who are you." She demanded with a strong look. She didnt trust you. It made sense. "Pfft.. I'm here to get you outta here. Lets go before were both caught." You grabbed her hand, pulling her out of the room.

You saw diego waiting. She glared at him. "Whats he doing here." She glared. You smiled sheepishly. "Dont worry. He doesn't wanna be married just as much as you. Now move it." You carried joylne while diego kept up a good swimming pace.
Making it out of the back, you all sighed. "Alright. back-" "HEY!? THERES THE PRISONER!" a guard yelled from a window. You panicked and grabbed diegos arm. "Hold on!" You yelled. Joylne held onyo your shoulders as diego held tightly onto your waist. You made your tail into a large shark tail, Moving even faster. losing the guards but gaining a lot of attention in the town.

Turning quickly into Kakyoins small shack, you shut the door quickly. Joylne and diego letting go quickly. "I see it went good?"  Kakyoin swam up, wearing a cloak. "jotaro." You looked to the young man. He looked ready to go. "good. Now Kakyoin. You said you wanted to be on land yes?" You asked, he nodded with a small sad smile. You nodded. You felt your tail disappear, you grabbed his hands. "But wont that..." "It'll cancel eachother out. Give it a minute.. It may be painful."

After a second, the tail bursted, blood floating. You felt your hands being intensely squeezed. He groaned in pain. "Kakyoin!" Jotaros eyes widend. You pulled him along towards you. He had legs. The apron covering everything. "And tadaaaaa~" you smirked. "I hate using that ability because you coulve died." You said quietly. "WHAAAT!?"

You shrugged. "Let's go, before we get into anymore bull shit." You stated sternly. Jotaro nodded. You remember where that beam was. Leading everyone there.
You could hear jotaro and Kakyoin talking, very quietly. You stepped on the dusty tile, tapping it. The blue beam came. "Alright..." You walked in first. Everyone behind you.
====

You watched as the two girls hugged. Irene crying, you were next to kars. Diego, Kakyoin, and jotaro waited by the exit. "Now." you demanded. Kars sighed. He pulled out a scroll from his robe, "this is where his last location and possibly current location is. I wish you luck." He handed you the item, along with a bag of cash. "The reward." you nodded. "hey! You h/c girl!" You herd the girl voice behind you. You turned around, seeing joylne. "Here. Take this.. I herd about your situation." She handed you a necklace with a pearl. "its a dream locater." she said with a small smile. "Cya." she gave a small peace sign before walking off. She's definitely not from your time. Then again the underwold is all times.

"Alright, you three, let's go home." You looked at the three men. They nodded.

"we can't give up."