Listen to Logan!-Loceit

There was a prompt that this is based of but I can't find it ;^; This is short btw-

Prompt-The sides are all fighting and Logan is trying to help the situation at hand but keeps getting ignored.He is about to sink out when Janus uses his powers to shut the others up so Logan can speak.

TW-Fighting
Sad Logan
Swearing
My bad writing. :)

————————————————————————

Logan's POV
'It's not my fault that Thomas said that to him princy!'

'Uh,Yea it is JDlightful! Your anxiety!the bad guy!'

'Actually-'

'Shut up nerdy wolverine!'

And that's how it went.Roman and Virgil were fighting about Thomas' Interaction with a boy.Patton was adding comments here and there and they would listen to him,But they would never listen to me...

'Maybe if-'

'Kiddo,Don't jump to conclusions!'

'We will only find out who's lying if deceit is here!'

'I have a name dear Virgil~ So,What do you want?'

Then they started again this time with Janus.Patton looked like he was very engaged with the fight,Where as I was getting ignored.

'But if we-'

'Oooooooo who is winning the fight~ '

'Fuck of Remus.'

'But J-anus!'

'Maybe if you-'

'But if you ever!-'

I see Janus look at me,He was the only one...Then he looked back,Back at what was happening with the others.I was not wanted so I started to sink out,Before I could everything fell silent...

"Listen to Logan..."

Janus had shut everyone up...For me...I stare at him with slight shock.He did this for me...Before I knew it I had defused the situation and everything was okay.I was the last to sink out of the living room that day...But it was worth it.

"Thanks for proving me victorious Microsoft nerd."
"But you weren't-"
He was gone.
"Thanks for the help Logan!"
He was gone.
"Thanks teach."
He was gone.
"Awwww!Well That was fun! Baiiiii Lo-Lo!"
He was gone.
'Thank-You Logan.You were amazing today! You are,cool."
He was gone.But my smile stayed.My face tinted a slight pink.This is going to be a good day.