Whelve

Whelve
(𝕧.) 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕦𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕕𝕖𝕖𝕡; 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖

ELEANOR POV

The boys mask their shock fairly quickly and stare holes in my head. I squirm not liking the attention of so many people. "As much as I'm sure Eleanor is enjoying this, I think she would like you all to introduce yourselves" James says with a smirk. August slides me off his lap and gives me a wide smile. He seems to be the only one that actually likes me so far and is so enthusiastic about me being here.

"Oh right! We met already but I'm August." He then motions for the rest of the boys to introduce themselves. "I'm Vincenzo" "Lukas" "Hey I'm Ashton" "Elijah" theres a long pause as Axel is supposed to introduce himself but chooses to stay silent. "Uhm..Axel? Are you going to introduce yourself?" August asks. Axels looks at me, rolls his eyes and says "Axel." Yikes. I don't think he likes me too much. When I look at the last man, I notice he is scarier than the rest of them. He radiates power. All of them scare me a little. Henry wasn't nearly as built as any of them, I can't imagine what they're capable of. "Lincoln, we're glad your here." Sure looks like it buddy, a very welcoming bunch you have here. Note my sarcasm...

I give a tight smile and nod, when I hear Axel say "sembra già un marmocchio" (already looks like a brat) I open my mouth a little in shock, what did I do? I haven't done anything rude, why is he judging me so quickly. "Cosa ho fatto" (what have I done?) I ask a bit timidly. They all snap their heads towards me.

"You speak Italian bambina?"(baby) August asks. " I learned it when I was really young because I had a lot of time." I say while pulling and twisting my fingers. It's technically not a lie. I learned Italian when I was about 6/7 years old because I was bored with all my school work. None of it was challenging enough.

When I lived in the house I had nothing to do but learn, cook and clean. I know English, Spanish, Italian, Russian, French, German, Chinese, Korean, and ASL. I also graduated high school years ago. If I didn't do all of my school work, Henry would beat me. Easy to say that I excelled in my studies. Learning was always something I loved anyway, so it never bothered me. I love to read and sometimes do math, but i really love coding and later on I learned how to hack.

When I finished school the only thing I wanted to learn to do was hack. I live for it. I had to stop for two reasons. 1. The computer broke...2. I was getting more and more into illegal stuff. It all started as innocent little schemes. Then it turned into seeing if I could wire money from rich peoples accounts to go to charities and such to donate it. I don't regret it at all, I gave the money to really good organizations. (Such as for the BLM movement ...we love to see it. Donate if you can and sign as many petitions as you can!! Link on my profile💜) I was never even close to being caught, but once I heard myself in the news I decided I needed to take a break. That was about 2 weeks ago, and my fingers are itching for a keyboard.

I snap out of my daze when someone snaps in front of my face. "S-sorry I d-didn't mean to zone out." I look up with a worried face hoping they don't punish me. The boy I remember as Lukas raises a hand to pat my head, and I flinch thinking he was going to hurt me. "What was that for? I wasn't going to hurt you. Also it's all good, Axel is zoned out 85% of the time" he said with a laugh.

Axel huffed and stomped up the stairs. That doesn't really surprise me. That kid is seems to be angry at something all the time. I look to the end of the couch at Lincoln, who was already staring at me. I am feeling really courageous today so I walked over to him and sat next to him. "Hey" I said, waiting for a reply. It never came. He just stared at me. For like 5 minutes. Who does that?