Secrets

ELEANOR POV:
I wake feeling a strong pulse in my wrist, and feel a wave of guilt consume me. I don't know what came over me. I just have to make sure no one finds out, and never do it again.

After about 15 minutes of just laying in my bed, I look up to see that it's 4:06 I'm the morning. I groan knowing I won't be able to go back to sleep, and start getting ready for the day. I decide to wear something better today, so that the boys don't think I'm a slut again. I slip on a creme colored sweater, some black skinny ripped jeans, and combat boots.

By the time I finish getting read it's 5:00, so I make my way to the kitchen

By the time I finish getting read it's 5:00, so I make my way to the kitchen. I'm glad I paid attention to the layout of this place, or else it would have taken forever to get here.

I really want to make breakfast for everyone as a small thank you for everything they've done for me in such a short amount of time. So much has happened in the little while that I've been here. They know about Henry and Lauren and still love me. I haven't been here long but this is the most care and love I've gotten in my life.

I have a crap ton of time to make breakfast so I decide to make a bigger selection. I'll make crepes, pancakes, bacon, sausage, eggs, and hash browns. I also make sure to cut up a lot of fruit.

When I finish laying out all of the plates and food it is 6:55. My brothers should be down soon, so I decide to clean up until they get here.

A few minutes later most of my brothers came trickling into the kitchen.

"Wow Ellie, did you really make all of this?" Vincenzo asks.

"I wanted to show you guys that I appreciate you guys taking me in. I'm really grateful for all you've done for me already. I-I never thought that I would be able have a family like this." I say tearing up at the end.

"Well, you're our sister what do you expect? We would do anything for you! We are happy you're here." Ashton says.

"Alright as beautiful as that was...FOOD TIME!" Elijah screams.

While everyone was filling their plates Lincoln comes over to me and wraps his arms around me. "That's my girl, you have such a kind heart baby. I am so grateful for you il mio amore, more than you know. I am so so proud of who you are, despite everything you have been through." he says. This makes me hug him even tighter, with tears rolling down my face. "Thank you Linc, so much" I say with a small sniffle.

I am too emotional today. I giggle at that and separate from Linc and guiding him to the table.

As everyone starts eating I notice that the only one not here is Axel. "hey, w-where is Axel at? Doesn't he want breakfast?" I ask tilting my head.

"He's in his room, definitely missing out because this is seriously the best food I've ever eaten. More bacon for me though, so no complaints." Lukas shrugs

I may not get on with Axel very well because he hates me, he still needs to eat. I decide to inform him about breakfast, and I grab my plate, rinse it, and put it in the dishwasher. I start walking up the stairs, and surprisingly remember which door is his. I knock on the red door and don't get an answer, so i just open the door.