Chapter 3: Break

*End of class*

Ymir: Hey new girl! The names Ymir, wanna sit with Historia, Annie, Sasha, and I for lunch?

Mikasa: Yea sure.

Ymir: Awesome! See ya at lunch!

Mikasa: Mhm.

Eren: Hey Mikasa, you're not very talkative. Is it normal for you?

Mikasa: I guess you can say it's normal. I hate talking a lot, so I just don't talk if that could make sense.

Eren: Oh, but anyways see ya later!

Mikasa: Mhm, see you later. *Mikasa packs up her things and goes straight to the cafeteria*

Ymir: Hey new girl! Over here!

Mikasa: Why do you call me new girl, I don't have any problem with it, but I have a name, Ymir.

Ymir: I know, I know Mikasa. I just like calling new students new girl or new boy. It's for the fun you know.

Mikasa: Fun? What does fun mean?

Sasha: You don't know what fun is?! Annie doesn't know either, hehe.

Annie: Shut up potato girl, no wonder you get in trouble most of the time. And I can't believe you're in my class.

Sasha: Hey Annie! That's not very nice you know...

Historia: Hey! Calm down! Especially you Annie, you sometimes get way out of hand!

Annie: Oh well I'm sorry your highness.

Mikasa in head: This is going to be a wild year.

Ymir: Anywayssss, new girl, aren't you going to eat?

Mikasa: I don't feel like eating, but thanks for the question.

Ymir: Oh, cause we have gym after this. So should we all head to go change now?

Sasha: Sure! Let's go Annie and Historia! You too Mikasa!

Mikasa: Oh.