Chapter 6: Blame and betrayal?

*Mikasa wakes up*

Mikasa: Huh..where am I? Armin?

Armin: You're finally awake! Oh and also, you're in the nurses office. While trying to break up the fight between Eren and Jean, they both accidentally hit you, causing you to collapse.

Mikasa: Oh. Did they get in trouble or what? Was the teacher there? Did he return back?

Armin: The teacher hasn't returned. And I don't think they got in trouble.

Mikasa: Oh. Then I'll take the blame for them. It was kinda my fault for breaking their fight and collapsing.

Armin: But it wasn't really all your fault. I kinda looked at your records and saw that you took the blame for everything, even if it wasn't you. Wow, you must really care for others.

Mikasa: I care about a lot of people. Even if I barely talk to them. But I don't care about petty, pathetic people. I wouldn't take the blame for them. Like that Hitch girl. I still don't understand why she's known as "Miss Perfection."

Armin: Surprisingly, that is Eren's childhood friend. Eren tries to ghost her but she's too clingy. You talk to Eren or fight with him, she'll throw a tantrum. Nobody likes her. And I mean nobody. Her friends are as petty as her. Eren said when she was younger, she wasn't petty, didn't act perfect, didn't care if she got in trouble etc. But as she grew, she learned actions from her mother.

Mikasa: So pettiness runs in the family? But wasn't she good at fighting? I heard that her family was amazing at fighting or something. Unless that's a rumor she made up.

Armin: Eh, It's not a rumor. But do you really wanna take the blame for something you didn't cause? It can get you in a lot of trouble. Plus, I don't think you have an excuse..

Mikasa: I have great excuses, don't worry. And yes, I'm sure about taking the blame. I could care less if I got detention.

Armin: Oh. But please don't always take the blame..It's not gonna be good.

Mikasa: I know, I know Armin. If it's a big problem, I'll take the blame, if it's not a big problem, I'll let them take the blame. Easy as it is.

Armin: You do make it sound easy.

*Hitch overheard Mikasa's and Armin's conversation*

Hitch in head: Wow...I can't believe they said that about me! I am Miss Perfection! No matter what I will always be! That was not nice of them to say that. I'm gonna get revenge! But what will it be..hmmm. I know! Kiss Eren in front of Mikasa! Mikasa seems to like Eren! This is gonna be an amazing plan!

Mikasa: Anyways Armin, I'm feeling a bit better. I think we should head to class.

*Mikasa and Armin arrive at the classroom*

Eren: Mikasa! You're back! I'm so sorry for what happened! Are you okay?!

Mikasa: It's fine. Anyways, yes, I am in fact okay.

Jean: Sorry Mikasa..

Mikasa: Like I said, it's fine. No need to worry. Plus, I was also thinking of taking the blame for you two. I did in fact attempt to break up your guys' fight.

Eren: But, it wasn't your fault Mikasa, and you know it..Please don't get yourself in trouble because of us.

Mikasa: I could care less about getting in trouble. Ask Armin about my records, he'll tell you all about it.

Armin: I'll show you pictures of her records later, but maybe let her take the blame for this once, Eren, Jean?

Eren: Fine. Just this once.

*Hitch enters the room*

Hitch: Helloooooo! Eren! There you are!

Mikasa: Anyways, I'm going to the bathroom.

Hitch: Eren! I misssss you! *In head: Ugh! She left!*

Eren: Hitch, what the hell do you want? I could care less about you. Please leave.

Hitch: Can I get a kiss please!

*Mikasa didn't actually go to the bathroom, she's outside of the classroom*

Mikasa in head: Asking for a kiss from your childhood friend? Is that normal..? Plus, does she actually think I went to the bathroom. I already knew what her plan was.

Hitch in head: She's taking forever to come back! Ugh! This will never work! I'm just gonna kiss him and post a picture of it on instagram! Huh...I got a new follower...?

Mikasa in head: She's definitely gonna post it on instagram. Glad I followed her on my secret backup account.

*Hitch pulls Eren for a kiss and takes a picture*

Hitch: Hey guys! Attention! Me and Eren are officially dating! So please don't hang around eren! Thank you~!

Mikasa in head: Dating..? What does she mean by dating? Is he aware of that...?

Eren: Hitch! What the hell! We're not dating. I never agreed to it. Our friendship is over! Armin, Jean, let's leave.

Mikasa in head: Shit, shit, shit! They're coming out! Let me pretend i'm heading back to class.

*Eren, Jean, and Armin leave the classroom and see Mikasa*

Eren: Mikasa, let's go. *Eren takes Mikasa's hand*

Mikasa in head: Is he grabbing my hand..? Nobody has even done this to me..

Hitch: Ugh! He ruined it! Him and I aren't even friends anymore! This is fair!!