Chapter 4: Competition

*Mikasa and the others are changing for gym*

Ymir: Woah Mikasa! You're pretty buff for a girl. What's your routine?!

Mikasa: Oh well...how do I explain this. Well I'm an Ackerman. So we had a clan thousands of years back. My blood activated accidentally, so the blood technically forces me to workout, I guess you can say.

Historia: Woah, that's cool! I'd die to have the Ackerman blood! It seems super useful!

Mikasa: Eh, not really. It prevents me from doing a lot of things. Anyways do we really have to go to gym with these? I'm not used on showing my body a lot.

Ymir: It's provided. It's annoying since the boys always look at us. But good thing me and Historia are lesbians. That'd be a pain in the ass if you got into a relationship with one of those pervs.

Sasha: It sure will! They're disgusting. Always taking pictures of us.

Annie: I could care less. We're used to it, Mikasa's not.

Mikasa: Hey Annie, you seem to be strong. Wanna fight them if they do those things?

Annie: I'm in.

Ymir: Mikasa. I have a feeling you're gonna get beaten up. Those boys are strong. Are you sure you can fight them with Annie?

Mikasa: Ymir, Ymir, Ymir. I do intense training so technically I'm ready for a moment like this. Plus, then they can have a point on not to mess with us.

Ymir: Ahh, I see your point now. Anyways, gym is about to start, we should start going.

*A couple minutes later and they arrive at the track*

Mikasa: Come on Annie, let's do this.

Annie: I'm ready for this.

Historia: Guys...and now!

*Mikasa starts punching them and Annie begins kicking them*

Mikasa: IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT FOR LOOKING AT GIRLS BODIES? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? ANSWER MY QUESTION, OR NEXT TIME, IT'S GONNA BE ALL OF YOU.

Annie: Next time, don't look at our bodies, or we'll do this again.

*Mikasa and Annie throw them on the ground*

Hitch: Why hello there! I have arrived~!

*Everyone stares at Hitch*

Mikasa: Annie, who's that? She seems like a drama queen.

Annie: You're right she is. Stupid pathetic girl. She really thinks she's better than all of us. You get in a fight with her, she'll start crying and now she'll probably ask me and you to protect her. Just don't take her offer.

Eren whispering to Armin and Jean: Woah, d-d-did you guys see Annie and Mikasa. They literally beat the strongest boys!

Armin: I heard Mikasa has Ackerman blood. It's amazing!

Jean: What's the Ackerman blood? I've never heard of it.

Armin: We're gonna learn about it, but Mikasa is an Ackerman!

Mikasa: Who are you?

Hitch: Ugh! How don't you know me?! I am the perfectionist of this school! Hitch Dreyse! Anywaysss, I have a question to ask!

Mikasa: If your question is to protect you, then the answer is no.

Hitch: Ugh! Fine then, I guess we'll have to do a competition.

Mikasa: Which is?

Hitch: Running! I'm amazing at running! So if you win, then you don't take up what offer, If I win, you have to protect me! Deal or not?

Mikasa: I'll take up the deal. How many laps?

Hitch: Just one! I'll beat you immediately!

Mikasa: How about five? One isn't a lot.

Hitch: Oh uh...Yea let's do five! I'll still beat you no matter what!

Mikasa: Well then, let's begin. Remember the deal.

*Two laps in and Hitch starts getting tired*

Hitch in head: I can't let Mikasa beat me! I won't have anyone to p-p-protect me!

*Fours laps in and Hitch falls to the ground*

Mikasa in head: And she said she'll beat me. Tch, pathetic. I guess I will run five more laps.

Ymir: Hitch fell! And..Mikasa seems to be continuing. Does she know she won?

Annie: I think she does know, she most likely just wants to do more laps.

Ymir: She puts that much pressure on herself? Wow. The Ackerman blood is very interested!

*A couple minutes pass by and Mikasa finishes her ten laps*

Mikasa: Hitch fell. I guess I won.

Ymir: You're amazing Mikasa! You ran ten laps! Nobody can run 10 laps like you, except Annie. Everyone else just gets tired about five.

Annie: Shouldn't we start changing and go back to class?

Historia: Let's go change then! Annie, Sasha, and I are excited for our next class!