Chapter 7: Confession (Aruani)

*After school. Mikasa, Armin, Eren, and Jean are all walking together.*

Mikasa: Hey Armin, do you like someone? I mean you always look at Annie during lunch.

Armin: What! I- I don't look at her! *Armin blushes*

Mikasa: Oh Armin. It's obvious! You like Annie don't ya?

Armin: Well uh...uhhh..

Eren: Armin, just spit it out! Mikasa is our friend after all.

Jean: Come on Armin! Don't be a scaredy cat!

Armin: I am not a scaredy cat! I just don't like saying who I like...

Mikasa: Well then, I'm gonna take that as a yes. You should consider asking her out. *Mikasa smirks*

Armin: Asking her out?!?!

Eren: Hey Mikasa...did you just...s-smirk?!

Mikasa: Oh, uhh..no?

Jean: Stop lying!!! We saw you!

Mikasa: Let's not focus on that now, for now let's focus on Armin, then we can talk about me smirking.

Armin: I haven't thought of asking Annie out...I'm too scared to ask her out. I mean, I'm gonna get rejected after all..

Mikasa: You're new to this, aren't ya? Well, I can't really give any advice.

Eren: Wait Mikasa, has anyone ever tried to ask you out?

Mikasa: A bunch of times. At my old school, almost everyone liked me, no matter the gender. I kept rejecting them afterwards. But, I guess this school is better than my old.

Jean: How were you so popular?!

Mikasa: Jean, Eren, let's not focus on that, right now we're focusing on Armin, remember?

Armin: How would I ask her out, Mikasa? I don't have any clue on what to do..

Mikasa: Well, text her, I guess? Text her saying "Hey, Annie, Can I tell you something important?" And then wait for her to reply and once she replies say this "I've been liking you for a while. Although, we aren't in the same class, I still have feelings for you. I'm sending you this just to let you know. It's fine if you don't like me, but like I said, I'm just letting you know."

Armin: Mikasa, it seems like you have experience on this.

Mikasa: Oh, really? I never thought of that. Well, I never had experience by this. Plus, I've never had a crush before.

Eren: Armin, you can do this. Tell us in the group chat what she says.

Jean: Don't we need to add Mikasa in the chat?

Eren: Oh, right, we do. Mikasa can we have your number?

Mikasa: I guess. *Mikasa gives them her number.* Anyways, I'm heading home. Armin, you can do this. *Mikasa smiles at Armin and then goes straight home.*

Eren in head: She smiled again! Her smile is so cute..

Jean: D-did she just smile?!!

Eren: She just did!

*Mikasa arrives home and checks her messages*

Mikasa: Hmm, looks like they're spamming the chat. I could care less.

Mikasa texts: Hey Armin, what'd Annie say?

Armin: She said she will be my girlfriend! Thank you Mikasa. Thank you so much!

Jean: Well, we got Armin his lover, now we wait for Mikasa to be mine.

Eren: YOU HORSE FACE NO. I TOLD YOU SHE'D BE MINE.

Mikasa: Here we go again. I'm leaving. See you guys at school tomorrow.