Chapter 5: Fight?!

*In class*

Eren: Hey Mikasa..how the hell were you able to beat the strongest guys?!

Mikasa: Oh, I guess it's apart of my Ackerman blood and my workout routine.

Eren: Your workout routine? I mean you are buff for a girl, but I thought the Ackerman blood made your buff without working out.

Mikasa: Eh, a mix of both. But you should pay attention. I'm just gonna read. And I forgot my reading glasses in the locker.

Eren: Oh, want me to go get them for you? I can if you want.

Mikasa: No thank you. I won't read for today. I'll get them later.

*A few minutes pass by*

Keith: Students, I'll be back in a couple of minutes. Please wait. Do whatever you guys want but don't go overhead. Thank you.

Mikasa: I guess this can be the time to get my glas-

Jean: Hey, here are your glasses.. *Jean blushes* Sorry I got them without your permission but I overheard you and Eren...

Mikasa: Oh, thank you, I guess. I appreciate it.

Armin: Hey! You're Mikasa right?! Nice to meet you, I'm Armin Arlert!

Mikasa: Oh, nice to meet you Armin. I heard you're one of the smart students.

Armin: I sure am! Anyways sometime wanna study? We have upcoming tests soon as well.

Mikasa: Upcoming tests? Hmm, do you know what they're about?

Armin: Hmm, not really. I heard at your old school, that they gave you guys heads up on what's going to be on the tests, right?

Eren: Uh, Mikasa, is it okay if I take Armin for like 2-3 minutes? I need to talk to him. Oh and Jean as well.

Mikasa: Sure, take your time.

Eren: Armin, Jean. Please stay away from Mikasa. Especially you Jean. You're getting way too close! I hate it!

Armin: Woah, Eren. I only want Mikasa as a friend. Remember I like Annie, right?

Eren: Oh, yea, I forgot. You're an exception then. You can go talk to Mikasa then.

Armin: Right...

Jean: Why the hell do you want me to stop talking to Mikasa? I'm only being nice.

Eren: No you're not. You're clearly flirting with her. I know when you flirt with someone.

Jean: Fine, I'll admit it. I like Mikasa better?

Eren: That doesn't make anything better! It makes things worse! As you can tell, I also like her.

Jean: Unless, if I get my chance with her first!

Eren: Which will be never!

Jean: Oh, you idiot! *punches Eren*

Eren: What the hell Jean! *Kicks Jean*

Mikasa: Armin, what was that noise?

Armin: Oh no..Jean and Eren are fighting!

Mikasa: Fighting..?

Armin: I can't really explain at the moment but we have to break up the fight!

*Mikasa and Armin go towards Eren and Jean*

Armin: Stop it you two!

Eren: Not until he takes back what he said!

Jean: You bastard!!

*Mikasa attempts to break the fight up but Eren and Jean accidentally hit Mikasa*

Eren: Mikasa! Armin Check if she's okay! Jean look what you did!

Jean: I didn't do anything!

Armin: Calm down! I'm gonna take Mikasa to the nurse, you two better make up and you can't come.

Eren: What?!?!

Jean: This is all your fault!