Prologue ll:

Things started to change after she found out about her husband and sister's betrayal. Since Beatrice carries the Royal Blood, she has more influence than Frederick.

With the help of the Royal Advisor, Duke Valdein Blamar Argos who is also her childhood friend. They set up Frederick and her sister Dalena to brought to light their adulterous act.

" Guards capture them! " exclaimed Beatrice.

" What? Why?! Don't tell me because I have a thing going on with your sister? Isn't Polygamy common for nobles?! Much more, I am the Emperor! You can't do this to me! " yelled Frederick in anger.

" Have you forgotten our promise to each other the day we got married? It will only be me and no one else whom you will love. "

" Since you've broken your promise and even colluded with my very own sister into plotting against me. Doing this is only natural " says Beatrice as she looked at them coldly in the eyes.

" What do you mean? " asked her sister Dalena nervously.

" You think I wouldn't know what both of you have been plotting?! " both Frederick and Dalena flinched. They both have never seen Beatrice act like this before. They never once seen her get mad because Beatrice is always cheerful and happy. Always going along with what they say.

" I, Beatrice Ishtar Crownell divorced Frederick Dunn Volderick and from today onwards both him and Dalena Kora Crownell are stripped of their titles and is banished from the empire " Dalena and Frederick both had their faces turned white from Beatrice's announcement.

" Never set foot on the Crownell Empire again. This is my last mercy upon both of you " Beatrice said as she looked both of them coldy in the eyes before turning her back on them. Leaving both of them as the guards drag them out of the palace.

Their sins are punishable by death but even if so, Beatrice couldn't bring herself to kill her first love and her sister whom she trusted and love the most so she just banished both of them.

She cried every single night because of what happened. She pleaded the goddess ishvalla to give her strength to govern her people and to carry on.

Beatrice focused on making the livelihood of her people better, further developing her Kingdom's transportation and many other things with the assistance of her Royal Advisor, Duke Valdein. But what caught the eyes of the people the most is how she would encourage the Nobles to donate to the orphanage and encourage them to lessen their taxes. This made the people happy and called her the " Empress of Light ".

Empress Beatrice and Duke Valdein are always together that's why the people around them weren't surprised that they started to develop feelings with each other. They got engaged and shortly after a few months she is now getting married to her childhood friend Duke Valdein Blamar Argos.

Beatrice made her Wedding public so that the common people can witness their wedding as well.

It was a glorious day and many people are rejoicing with them. Happy that their Empress of Light had finally met someone who is worthy of her. Singing praises that their union would give birth to the golden era of the Crownell Empire.

Priest, " Do you Duke Valdein Blamar Argos, take Beatrice Ishtar Crownell, to be your partner in life and sharing your path; equal in love, a mirror for your true self, promising to honor and cherish, through good times and bad, until death do you part? "

" I do " said Valdein as she looked at Beatrice with a loving smile.

Priest, " Do you Empress Beatrice Ishtar Crownell, take Duke Valdein Blamar Argos to be your lawfully wedded husband, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both of shall- "

The priest wasn't able to continue his sentence because Beatrice suddenly puked. Everyone gasped and started to murmur with each other about what has happened.

" Is the Empress pregnant? " says one of spectators.

" With who? Is she cheating on the Duke? " says the other one.

Duke Valdein was shocked and when he heard the murmurs of the people, he looked at Beatrice with utter disgust and left.

Beatrice overwhelmed by everything loses strength and passes out. All became silent. No one utter a word and just looked at their fallen Empress.