End of Prologue:

There are rumors circling around the Empire that it was actually the previous Emperor who might have gotten the Empress pregnant before they got divorced but the rumors about the Empress cheating on the Duke with someone else is what escalated quickly.

Beatrice got depressed but she can't give up her life because she is the Empress of the Empire. She has to remain strong not just to govern but also for her unborn child. The absence of the support of Duke Valhein took a major hit on her because soon more and more Nobles no longer express their support to her because to the them Beatrice has become an eyesore that needs to be removed for tarnishing the reputation of the Royal Family.

They gather to plot against Beatrice and even invited the former Emperor Frederick to participate bringing along the former Princess Dalena to coordinate with their plan.

They mostly suspect that Frederick is the Father of the child that the Empress was carrying so they use Frederick to lure the Empress out of the Palace.

Once Beatrice left the palace, the very soldiers who is supposed to protect her carriage captured her and brought her to the Nobles.

" My oh my, look at how the tables have turned. " Uttered Frederick as he appears behind the Nobles and Dalena who is clinging to his arm.

" What are you planning to do to me? Frederick I am carrying your child! How could you do this to me?! " cried Beatrice.

" So what? I am now also pregnant with his child. We don't need you, specially that child of yours. " says Dalena as she look at Beatrice with disgust.

" Tomorrow is the day you will be executed. You can only blame yourself for being too naive Beatrice. " Beatrice looked towards the direction where the voice was coming from and she was shocked to found Duke Valdein walking towards her. The tears she has been holding up for a while now are finally flowing down her cheeks.

" Leave us alone. I have something to tell this filthy woman. " says Valdein and everyone followed him. Leaving the two of them alone in the room.

As soon as everyone has left, Valdein kicked Beatrice's stomach and is now stepping onto Beatrice's right cheek while she cries more due to pain. Beatrice tremble at the thought that she might lose her child.

" Why... " says Beatrice now sobbing.

" Why you asked? " Valdein looked at Beatrice coldy. Beatrice has never seen this side of Valdein before. The cold piercing eyes that is gazing upon her froze her.

" You humiliated me by marrying that filthy commoner instead of me. Do you know how much it hurted my pride? I became a laughing stock! Even if you have been toyed by him and is no longer a virgin I was even willing to accept you again but you got yourself tainted with his filthy blood. I am not gonna accept that filthy child you are carrying much less deal with you anymore. "

" I learned that you have been pregnant when you would constantly feel dizzy and was about to puke sometimes. I had a doctor secretly examined you and when I found out that my speculations were true.... I staged that wedding to use you. " Valdein added with a smirk on his face.

" You! " angered by what was revealed to her. Beatrice attempted to stand up but having her feet and hands tied with Valhein stepping firmly on her face made it hard for her to do so. She can only look at Valdein in anger as a sign of retaliation.

" Because of the wedding and the bad rumors that I also have spread about you. The people no longer sided with you. They are now taking my side as well so ascending to the throne won't be that hard anymore. Also if you are wondering why this would result to your beheading... you will soon find out about that tomorrow. " Valdein said as he turns his back on Beatrice.

" I hope you enjoy the night because this will be an unforgettable experience for you " Valdein said leaving the room.

What happened after that was so nefarious that no one should've gone through. Valdein didn't let Frederick and Dalena go. He ordered the Nobles who enjoy torture to slowly kill both of them in front of Beatrice while she was tied up in the basement that looks more like a torture room.

Valdein hated Frederick because he ruined his plans on getting Beatrice. To Valdein, Beatrice would've been a nice trophy because after all Beatrice stood out among the rest of the Nobles and other princesses with her beauty and elegance. Valdein also hated Dalena for also being ensnared by that filthy commoner Frederick. ' What does Frederick have that I don't to ensnare both Princesses?! '

With the Duke's blessing, Beatrice wasn't just raped but was tortured by the nobles. Beating her relentlessly while enjoying her body until dawn.

Beatrice then was put to a caged carriage and was paraded throughout the capital. She didn't understand why the people are cursing at her calling her an Evil Witch and even a Demon. Some would even throw stones at her. She has no idea why the citizens of her Kingdom would hate her that much after everything she has done for them.

After being paraded she was then brought to the center of the plaza where she saw Valdein and the guillotine that would end her.

The Royal Knights then took her out of the cage then the executors guided her to the guillotine. The place was surrounded by many people and all the Nobles of the Empire was present.

" Empress Beatrice Ishtar Crownell, for tarnishing the reputation of the Royal Family and ordering the Imperial Knights and Army to burn down several cities causing the deaths of over hundreds and thousands of people just because of a simple rumor and threatening all the Nobles and even killing the former Emperor Frederick who attempted to reconcile with you including your sister Dalena because of your jealousy. In the name of the goddess ishvalla, I, Duke Valdein Blamar Argos, Head of the Nobles and the one who represents the voice of the people in the Empire, hereby sentence you to death. "

' So everything was set up from the beginning, how foolish I was. ' she thought as she looked back at everything that has happened in her life.

Beatrice looked at the people who were once looking at her with love and admiration but now their eyes are filled with hatred and all that is coming of their mouths are curses.

Beatrice looked up and saw the setting of the sun and thought ' will you abandon me too goddess? '

" Don't worry Beatrice, with my hands the Empire will grow more stronger. We both know that I deserved to rule more than you " said Valdein.

Beatrice accepted her fate then closes her eyes as tears keep falling down her cheeks.

' I guess this is the end '

With a loud thud the guillotine finally fell.