Chapter 2: Another Mother

Six years has passed since I was reincarnated.

I tried to act appropriately for my age as best as I could. Playing the part of an ideal child whenever my parents are around me. Whenever I laughed, my mother would smile and my father's face would soften. It was my first time experiencing all of these.

When it comes into improving myself, I can only do my daily task when my parents allowed me to play outside during the day or when I sneak out of the house in the evening when they are fast asleep. I would always train my body everyday by doing physical activities and my mind doing some meditation to strengthen my mental strength. Even if I lack sleep, my skill Regenerative Ability grants my body to constantly revert to a healthy state.

When it comes to the practice of circulating my mana, I would always do it even in my sleep. I would ask the system to watch me as I sleep so that when I suddenly stop my training because of how fast asleep I was, it can wake me up so that I can keep on training.

Circulation of Mana is hard at first and I would normally passed out whenever I push myself too hard but the more years I spent on doing it, the more it feels natural for me. I even upgraded my Mana Concentration to Low(High) mastery. A normal person can only achieve this if they have Mage as a class and is around 15-16 years old because at that age they have already studied about how mana circulation works. Without proper training and knowledge about the basic fundamentals of mana, one can't properly channel their magic.

My mother taught me all the basic knowledge about this world. That there are other races besides the human race and apparently the human race is at the lowest rank. ' Why are the humans at the lowest? Is it because of greed that they can't work together to improve? ' I wonder.

I learned that we live in a rural city called Carta and is under the rule of Durìe Vos which is a Baron Family. The City of Carta is part of the Alvérus Kingdom, one of the four great nations in the human continent.

When my mother finally taught me on how to read and write, I would always ask her to gift me some books whenever my birthday comes but apparently she would only gift me children's books which of no use or help to me.

' I really need to sneak out to the City's Library one of these days. I need to learn more about this world. What other races are out there, what are the beings that lurks inside the forest, who are the people in power and many other things. After all, the more knowledge a person has the better the options they have on how they can deal with all the aspects of life. '

When I reached 8 years old, I felt that my normal training regiment isn't helping me improve anymore thus the system instructed me to hunt wild animals in the forest.

After three months of hunting wild deer, boars and large birds called Faldo Bird which have thin, tapered wings that enables them to fly at high speed and change direction rapidly and has large sharp beaks, I was able to level up.

' System I wanna check my status. '

[ Status ]

Name: Althea Ries
Level: 12
Class:??? (Unknown)
Title: None
Current Condition: Healthy
HP: 1880
MP: 350

Strength: 21
Vitality: 16
Agility: 24
Intelligence: 19
Sense: 28

Level progress: 38%

I'm only level 12 but I think I'm already on par with the head guard of this city in terms of strength but adding my agility I think I can over power him without even using any mana related abilities.

Of course this result is natural since I am being guided by the system. If I choose the hero class, then this would soar up to 75% more. Just how monstrous a hero should be?! I wonder if anyone has a hero class in this world. The only thing I know is I needed to get more stronger if I wanna live without any worry in this world.