Chapter Ten

Wow. I was shocked and tears were quickly running down my face. Wow.

I still can't believe it. Less than 24 hours ago I still thought my husband was dead but now I know he is alive I don't quite know how to feel. I feel angry and sad at FP and Pea for not telling me sooner but yet I feel happy knowing that Jughead is alive.

I took some time to process it all and then said Thank you to FP and Pea for letting me know despite being kinda mad at them. I grabbed the boys from the booth next to me and we drove home.

Once we got home I got a call from an unknown number, at first I ignored it but it kept being persistent so I gave in and answered it.

(Betty is this and unknown caller is this)

Hello

Hello Betty nice to hear your  voice again

Jughead?

Yep that's me my dad gave me your number. I hope you don't mind.

No it's ok how are you?

I'm good apart from not being outside in sunlight for 6 years. How are you Betty?

Well I am a mix of emotions - angry, sad, happy

Oh. Well I sorry that I caused you that but I have a couple questions to ask if you dont mind.

Not at all go ahead

The day I faked my death you were gonna tell me you were pregnant correct?

Yep

Whay did you tell the boys about their dad?

Well I told them you died in a car crash before they were born but you still love them even if you are dead.

Wow. Sorry that must of been hard for you to tell two little kids and it must have been hard for them to hear too.

Yeah it was.

Do you still love me Betty?

Of course I do silly I am married to you and I love you. Nothing could change that.

Good, Can we meet someone private just the two of us one day?

Yeah sure my house tomorrow as the boys will be at school. It is *random address on random street, Southside of Riverdale*

Wow you live in one of those big houses  next to the bar.

Yeah anyways see you tomorrow

Bye Juliet

I added Jug's number to my phone and fell asleep on my bed.