Chapter Twelve

When we arrived home I opened the car doors for the boys and asked "Are you ready to meet daddy?"  "Yeah" Jonas screamed while Jayden nodded his head.

I opened the door and said "We're home" Then Jughead appeared by the door. "Daddy!" Jonas shouted as he ran and hugged Jughead. However Jayden moved behind me and held onto my leg. "Hey little guy I'm your daddy" Jughead said to Jayden who just smiled and waved from behind my leg.

I gave Jughead a peck on the lips and then we all headed to the living room to watch a film before tea. After the film was over Jughead ordered the four of us pizza.

We decide to watch The lion king after we ate pizza and by the end of the movie they boys were getting really tired so I picked up Jayden from the sofa while Jughead picked up Jonas and we carried them to their bedroom.

Jughead and I said goodnight to they boys, tucked them in and I kissed their foreheads.

Once they were asleep Jughead and I cuddled on the sofa and watched a film before heading to sleep ourselves

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
The next day~

I awoke to Jughead placing kisses all over my face. "Morning baby" he said. "Morning to you too babe" I said still half asleep. "I'm gonna go make breakfast so what do you want?" He asked. "Pancakes please but if we dont have the ingredients toast will be fine babe." I answered. And with that he got up and headed to the kitchen. I quickly put on my silence robe and headed to see if the boys were awake yet but they weren't there. I started to panic a bit but then I heard giggling from the kitchen so I peeked through the door to see Jughead and the boys making pancakes.

"Right now we just put some toppings on and then deliver this to mummy in bed," I heard Jughead say so I quickly but quietly headed back into bed and pulled the cover over me. Within 2 minutes jughead and the boys came in with a tray that had pancakes and a glass of apple juice on it. "Mmm what did I do to deserve this then?" I asked. "We just wanted to do something special for you mummy,"Jonas said. They all went back in the kitchen to eat pancakes I guess while I ate mine in bed.

After I finished I brought my plate into the kitchen and put it in the dishwasher before heading back to Jughead and I's bedroom to get undressed as i was going to have a shower. I had my shower and got dressed then sat down in the living room.Shortly Jughead and the boys appeared and sat down on the sofa too and we had a lazy day.