𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄

┏━༄•୭̥°.━━━━━━━┓
"I'M JUST A KID THAT YOU WON'T DATE"

━━━━━━━┓"I'M JUST A KID THAT YOU WON'T DATE"

"WHY WAS I BORN TOO LATE?"
┗━━━━━━━.°୭̥•༄━┛

⋆。˚❃📻⏳ THE YEAR IS 1955, and Donna Walsh had just begun, hopefully, her final term as a senior attending good 'ol Hill Valley High

⋆。˚❃📻⏳ THE YEAR IS 1955, and Donna Walsh had just begun, hopefully, her final term as a senior attending good 'ol Hill Valley High. From going with her trio of friends that consisted of Babs, Betty, and Lorraine thinking her to be a square to her parents thinking her to be a problem, the daydreamer desperately clung for the hope of something coming in to work her way. She loved her friends dearly and her parents. . . well she thought with age she would finally be out of their grasp, but the longer she'd have to wait for this to change was going to leave her feeling hopeless. Still Donna maintained that virtuous smile she has become synonymous for, leading others to be none the wiser that she so desperately sought for a way out.

THE YEAR WAS 1985, or it was at least until Marty McFly caught himself in a high-speed chase away from the nationalist group had murdered his friend the very same night of his big reveal for a new invention. The new invention in question being that of a time-traveling Delorean that would propel the seventeen year old thirty years into the past and land himself in the year 1955. It's here he has a run in with his father as a teenager and save him from being run over by a car; a good deed if he had ever seen one. Except such prompted for an entire flip on his future existence for his father was supposed to get hit by the car in order to meet Marty's mother, Lorraine, and fall in love.

IT IS HERE on a bicycle ride up to the Baine's house that evening to visit her friend that Donna properly introduces herself to the strange boy she'd seen just earlier that morning in the café. She had no idea who this was let alone why he kept spouting odd phrases at any given moment. Marty, on the other hand, found the face of the pristine girl all too familiar.