vi. that's him over there

➳ 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: 𝕚 𝕞𝕖𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕠𝕟 𝕒 𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕓𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕤

NOVEMBER 6th, 1955

THE CONTAINER in the young girl's grasp now steadied herself as she stood at the doorsteps of the Brown estate. Hoping to not be a bother so early in the morning she held her breath in before ringing the doorbell. Turning back to notice others around the neighborhood not being able to catch her this early yet she bit her lip in the hopes the news wouldn't spread back to her parents.

The doors opened for her suddenly to reveal an older man now furrowing his brows over the purpose of her being here. "M-Morning, sir," She mustered out timidly before holding out the container she was dropping off along with another set of her Apple crumble along with it. "My name's Donna, sir. I don't mean to be a bother or anything, but I was hoping to drop this off to a visitor that rushed out of my friend's house the other night? Her mother thought I should check up on him."

Barely waking up himself, Marty rubbed his eyes tiredly before taking notice to Doc speaking with someone at the door. In his hands was now the daintily wrapped pastries alongside the container of meatloaf for him to grow confused on who was stopping by deleting something at this early in the morning. Early being only around eight am. "Oh well, yes. I'll make sure I bring this to him," Doc responded back to the person at the door.

Moving down and seeing him attempt to shut the door, he was stopped in the act for Marty to now completely peak in interest on who this was supposed to be. "Mr. Brown. . . sir, I don't mean to pry or anything, but I was wondering how you maybe knew the boy?"

Thinking he heard the voice from somewhere, Marty came behind his friend to notice the brown-eyed girl with her eyes directed towards the floor shyly as she asked the question. He cleared his throat to draw her eyes now up to him as he flushed over the sudden gesture. "Uh, hi. He's actual my uh, uncle. He's my uncle, that's right." He then took the container from Doc's hand to shoot a wink out to her. "Thanks for bringing this around."

Immediately beaming at the sight of him caused Marty to do the same, finding her sudden change in behavior amusing as she was bothered only moments before. "Oh, it's no trouble! Lorraine wanted to make sure you were alright and everything." She leaned on her toes to point out the item wrapped in cloth above pridefully. "I also thought you'd might like my chocolate chip cookies. I had made some last night, but I thought you'd appreciate it if I made a batch for you fresh."

Doc eyed Marty beside him now fixating on the pastries made just for him, the boy clearing his throat to nod up to the doting girl. "It is appreciated. . . Donna, right?" She did a swift nod, swinging in her white dress evident that she had plans for today before stopping by to see him.

Feeling satisfied with her answers that had been pestering her and not wanting to waste time before anyone were to catch her here, she slowly backed from the front door with a short wave. "Well it was nice meeting you, Mr. Brown, and hope to see you soon, Marty."

He leaned out the door to see her skip down the driveway, her hands tucked behind her back as she avoided scuffing her pristine white Mary Janes in the process. Marty stopped ogling to catch his friend forming a lecture over yet another encounter he had made in the short span of time being here. He only cracked a smile to avoid this and raised his hands up to the food he was still carrying. "Cookie?"