Chapter 11

^me writing this chapter

still sorry about the cliffhanger last chapter...

also, thank you TPWKbiatchh for the wonderful comments, they made me so happy and want to cry of joy. 🤧

there is also some violence at the beginning of this chapter so be prepared.

____________________________________________________________

So, when the curly-haired lad walked into the entryway, he was met with an angry glare that belonged to no one, other than Noah.

That's when all hell broke lose. Noah throws the beer bottle in his hand towards Harry. Thankfully, Harry ducks away in time for it to hit the wall and he watches as it shatters into a million pieces. Harry looks up at Noah wide eyed.

"What the hell Noah?!" Harry yells at Noah, which wasn't a good idea as he seems to only get angrier at Harry's tone.

"Where. Were. You?" Noah asks. His voice was surprisingly calm and that's what scared Harry even more. He slowly begins to back away so he would be able to grab his phone to call for help.

"I told you I was going to meet up with an old friend today. I did warn you I would most likely be out the whole day, but I did say I would be back in time to make dinner, which I did." Harry says, lowering his voice to a normal talking tone. He didn't want to make Noah angrier than he already is. Although he could protect himself, Noah had the advantage here. Harry still hadn't recovered since last night's activities and was still finding it a little difficult to move without too much pain. If he were to try and fight Noah, he would probably end up hurting himself more and make it easier for Noah.

"Which friend were you visiting?! Huh?! Or will you not tell me because you're cheating on me?!" Noah bellows. As Noah spoke those words it was Harry's breaking point and he was furious as hell.

"How dare you accuse me, me of all people, of cheating?! Noah, you know I could never do that to a person!" Harry spits towards the man. He makes direct eye contact with Noah, challenging him. "Unlike you!" Harry says and points a finger towards Noah. That's when Noah completely snaps.

Soon Noah was storming towards Harry. Harry backs away in fear because this has never happened between them before, and he doesn't know what to do. Noah crowds Harry up against the counter in the kitchen , trapping him between the cool marble and his body. Harry is afraid, but he still keeps eye contact to show Noah he wasn't going to back down. Noah then suddenly kisses him and Harry is too caught of guard with the intense taste and smell of alcohol that is coming off of Noah and how his hands were holding onto his body. He doesn't pay attention much to where Noah's hands are, too busy trying to pry Noah away from himself, that when he feels a hand wraps around his throat he isn't prepared. His eyes widen in surprise and he stares up at Noah as his breathing becomes more and more ragged, already slightly out of breath from Noah kissing him. Suddenly he remembers that he hadn't finished cleaning up after making dinner and he was thankful that there was a knife sitting beside him on the counter. He quickly scrambles to reach towards the knife, keeping eye contact with Noah to try and make sure he doesn't see what he is doing. He grabs a hold of the knife once he feels the handle and brings it up towards Noah's arm and slices it, to create a deep gash. Noah screams in agony as blood pours down his arm and Harry catches his breath. Noah glares at him but Harry doesn't care anymore.

"I. Am. Done. Noah." Harry shakily says as he removes his engagement ring from his finger and throws it into the pool of blood by Noah's arm. He quickly grabs his personal and work phone and his work bag that had extra clothes in it and rushes out of the house.

"It's a good thing I never loved you anyway! I was also cheating on you cause you suck!" HArry hears Noah shout just as he closes the door.

He makes it as far as he possibly can and finally breaks down collapsing to the floor. He can barely breathe from his windpipe still healing after being crushed and running for so long. He quickly pulls out his personal phone, thankful he has one so his work can't track his calls, and dial's the one number that he trusts for help right now.

"'Ello?" He hears from the other side of the phone.

"Louis..." Harry chokes out. His voice is barely audible with how hoarse it is from the relentless sobs wracking throughout his body, and his still healing throat.

____________________________________________________________

sorry for the kind of short chapter, but i've got to keep the suspense. please don't kill me. trust me i hate noah as much as you guys do.

did you guys enjoy the chapter?

don't forget to comment and vote.

also, shameless self-promo. if you're mad at me for this cliffhanger, you can go read my short-story that i'm writing, "it started with a dream" it's just a cute, fluffy larry book.

all my love,
-H