Child's Play

" aww not again!" Jing Wei shouted, flying above a whale poaching ship. This wasn't her first encounter with one of these ships.

Many people know that the Eastern Sea is extremely dangerous due to the rapid violent storms that can come out of nowhere but it's also the most plentiful sea filled of fish, whales, and other highly valuable resources. Jing Wei had made an oath to fill this sea with stone rocks but of course overtime she had ran into poachers who want to hurt the sea life which made her also decide to spend her time trying to protect them while trying to fulfill her oath.

Jing Wei closed one of her eyes and took a shot at the ropes and nets holding the whale. Using her crossbow she cut loose all the ropes, nets and wires holding the whale with ease.

" bullseye." Jing Wei said to herself, setting the whale free. " your free big guy! Buh bye!" Jing Wei said happily, waving goodbye to the whale, who happily blew some air out of its blowhole and than dived down below.

" hey! What happened!" The captain shouted, seeing all their hard work gone.

That's when they spotted Jing Wei. Well to them, some kind of girl with wings flying above them. At first this confused them but when they saw that she was holding a crossbow they knew she had cut the ropes holding the whale.

Any other day the poachers would've just thought the ropes had broken off but instead today was different.

They saw a girl in the sky with bright bluish greenish wings. Holding a crossbow.

They started to aim their harpoons at her. " woah! Ha! Hey! Hello?..." Jing Wei said, shocked that for a change the poachers are aiming in the sky, and what it seems at her. Can they can actually see her? Was what Jing Wei was thinking.

They fired at her, making Jing Wei dodge their attacks. " you-! You can actually see me?!" Jing Wei shouted out loud, in disbelief herself. She couldn't believe that humans can actually see her.

She didn't want to hurt them but didn't want to get hurt herself.

" well... you asked for it..." Jing Wei said, pointing at some of them than lifted her finger up, summoning small but strong gusts of winds. Making the poachers get lifted up into the air, some of them thrown off the ship.

Laughing a bit. She had forgotten how fun it was to interact with humans other than stopping their plans of hunting whales for profit.

Or stopping oil drills from drilling the plentiful oil here.

One poacher who was hiding behind some cover to which Jing Wei's watchful eyes didn't spot just yet. Took aim at her than pulled the trigger on his harpoon. Impelling her right in the stomach.

Jing Wei cringed at the sudden pain and the next thing she knew she was getting pulled down by the same poacher trying to reel her in shouting " I got her!"

Quick thinking, Jing Wei used the tip of her arrow to cut the wire. Setting herself free. Than quickly pulled out the harpoon from her stomach, dropping it into the sea.

Jing Wei was clearly in no fun mood after getting shot, making her switch out her regular arrows to highly explosive arrows. Taking aim at the same poacher who shot her. He stood there frozen, realizing that Jing Wei was aiming at him. When she pulled the trigger it realized one explosive shot. Making the whole ship go up in flames. The whole ship was destroyed.