🍒Stop🍒

"Tonight
If I touch my hand against yours
Can you hold that hand?"

The song blasts through my headphones as my vision follows my friend, Jihyo till I can't recognise her in other sophomores and freshers.

The cafeteria is crowded today for the reason I don't know. Maybe because I've been barely here due to classes and then straight home.

She returns with couple of hamburgers and beverages, while struggling not to drop anything. I should have gone with her.

She lets out a deep sigh of relief placing the edibles on the table and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"So what's next?" Jihyo asks as we dig into our food.

"Philosophy." I answers before munching on hamburgers.

"What about our prom? Have you got any partner?" She asks as she sips from her can.

"No, I might not be coming." I reply earning only silence in return.

"Elle, atleast ask him." She insists, referring to my father.

"There's literally no way in hell, he will let me."

"Okay, I'll leave first then, My class is about to start. See you later." With these last words, she takes her leave from there.

Hastily finishing my food, I carry on my way towards the class. Walking along the corridor, I feel a hand tapping my shoulder.

I instantly turn around. There stood two men clad in whole black signalling they are my father's guards.

"You need to come with us. Boss wants to meet you." They inform. I nod and obediently follow them out of the college to the car before taking my seat in the back.

Refusing my father won't take me anywhere. The car suffers silence as they drive towards the house leaving me in deep thoughts.

Why appa wants to meet me this hour?

What's so important that he had to call me from college?

With the sudden halt the car comes to pause and I know I'm in front of my house. Pushing the door open, I head inside and strides straight off to his cabin.

To be honest, I've no interest in meeting my father and ditching my philosophy class but it's something I can't alter.

I'm sure it'll be for his business because that's what he prefers over his own daughter.

At third knock, he allows me in and I saunter inside. Rising up from his chair, he treads towards me.

"Whom among of these do you like?" He points his finger towards the series of pictures displayed on the counter besides some of his files and papers.

"What do you mean Appa?" I ask, dumbfounded, not even glancing at the snaps.

"You need to marry Elle, It's better if you choose the groom or I'll marry you with someone I like." He sternly proclaiming, sliding his hands into his pants.

"You can't trade me for your business Appa, I've my drea---

He cuts me off with a slap on my cheek.

"So now you marry the one, I'll choose." He yaps at me. I can feel the hot stream of tears rushing down my cheeks which slightly blurrs my vision.

"I'm adult, you can't force me to marry someo-- His hand make contacts with my left cheek, for the second time, engraving a red mark and leaving a stinging sensation behind.

"Now you'll know what I can do." He darts me death glares and I run out from there crying, lock myself in my room and sob into my pillow.

Rising my head from the pillow, I look at the frame placed on the nightstand. Precisely, a picture of me and Mom when I was 8.

I reach out my hand for it grabbing along, thousands of memories of my childhood.

"Is that why you committed suicide mom?" I whisper, my tears pouring over the glass as my fingertips traced her silhouette.

The reflection of bloodshot red teary puffy eyes into the mirror reminds me that I was crying for so long.

As if to distract me, some noises made its way to my room. I heard the deep voice of a boy reverberating in the whole mansion.

I'm not accustomed to guests. Speaking of my father, he doesn't give a fuck about me and I bet he won't be coming here for following two or maybe more months after what happened today so yeah I usually live alone.

Splashing the water on my face, I exited the bathroom.

I stand at the threshold of my room, watching a guy heading towards the room next to mine dragging along the suitcases in either of his hands.

Who's he? was the very first question that wrecks my nerves and I know I can't live without getting an answer to it so did I follow him into the room.

I'm just afraid of what will happen when my father knows a stranger roaming in the house and god knows what that greedy ass will do?

"Who are you and what are you doing?" I sternly ask, folding my arms over my wrist. He pauses arranging his clothes in closet and turns around.

His hairs are dyed in the shade of silver-white, his bangs cover most of part of his forehead and he owns a pair of monolid dark brown eyes, the lips that are ruby tinted, perfectly compliments his peachy white skin.

"Are you Elle?" He asks.

"How do you know my name?" I snap back.

"So you are." He smirks and walks past me out of the room.

But that still doesn't clear who he's and why is he here?

"Wait who are you and why are you here? If my father gets to know about it all, It won't end good." I follow him through the corridor.

"Your father appointed me baby." He chuckles and walks on, not even looking back at me for once.

Baby?! Don't call me that.

But the words emerging out from my lips turn into something else.

"What?! My father appointed you but why?" I ask as he stops reaching the living room. He picks a box from the floor and turns around to face me or as I think so.

"Yes baby, your father appointed me." He walks past me again making his way towards his room.

"Stop calling me that! I'm not your baby." I shout from behind. Pet names are loathsome for me especially when a stranger uses.

"But I'm your babysitter." He answers as he turns around flashing me his cocky smile yet better called smirk.

"B-babyysitter w-whatt?!"

______________________________________

Leave your feedbacks for sure.😁

If you like the story so far. Hit the below star button and turn it orange.❤

It might be fascinating that inspiration or plot for this ff was based on my recent dream of Yoongi. Gosh, I want a sequel of the dream😢